Texture errors and missing lower half - Help?

Hi! I have a little problem. Since yesterday my male sims are missing skin textures and even there lower bodys while doing the naughtys and i cant figure out what broke it. 

Normal nudity and nudism are not bothered by this and its really just happening while im using sex animations. 

The only mods that i brought up to date was Colonuttys DD mod, Colonuttys Liberary and MCCC.  

Would be hapy if someone can help me^^ thx

24.10.20_08-56-33.png

24.10.20_08-57-00.png

Are you using a custom skin (like Luumia's improved vanilla skin)? If so, check for an update. And update other mods like WW as well, while you're at it.

Lower body missing could be a conflict, i.e. you have two default bottoms. Check your Mods folder for anything called "default", "DR" (short for "default replacement") or something like that. As WW comes with a set of defaults already, you should only have non-default body parts from other creators.

If all else fails, try repairing your game files via Origin/Steam.