So I'm running FNIS for SSE. as well as SL, creature, aroused, mass matchmaker, MNC etc. I can't seem to get the animations to play. sounds and dicks getting hard does, but the two characters just stand there. When I run the update FNIS I get ERROR(2012): Could not generate: mt_behavior.hkx . If I put on "Gender Specific" Patch and rerun FNIS it can't find gender specific files. So I'm kinda  way confused here. I do also have the FNIS_creatures, SOS, that kinda thing. If anyone can help me out here it would be appreciated. I've tried reinstalling/uninstalling. And I'm still kinda new to this whole mod thing. 

Make sure your animations are compatible with SE and use the latest version of FNIS (I had a problem before with the LE version when it only worked with FNIS 7.5 but not in the SE version). It could also be that the mod that's used to trigger the animations is either incompatible with SE or it doesn't work at all, OR it requires "sexlab light SE" instead of the beta8.