Wicked Whims - no animations showing up, only settings.

Hello, so i installed wicked whims yesterday but i noticed that i do not have any options or ability to have any animations. Only the option setting comes up, when i installed some other mods today but its only the same. I do get the settings, however nothing comes up when i click on it. I do have the option to become nude and urinate on the floor, but that's it. 

I assume that i have messed up somewhere along the lines, but i am not sure where or how. It could be due to my game not being update? 

2 hours ago, 6panzer6 said:

It could be due to my game not being update? 

Yes newer mod versions require game being updated to the latest version.

Be sure to go into game settings/other and re-enable mods and scripts as they will be disabled by most game updates.

Then delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

You also need to download some animations for Wicked to work.

MOTHERLODESIMS & Azmodan22 are a couple of the best but there are many other good ones too.

Most all other script mods and also default skins will need updating if you have any.