[search] mod monster packs compatible with sexlab

im looking for some monster/creatures and new enemies in the game that can be used as actors in nsfw scenes, i know that almost every creature with the right skeleton can be used as actor but i dont know precise mods to use, im looking for something sexy to fuck(i accept male monsters and female monsters/enemies equally) they dont have to be sexualized but having a cool design(bettter if it has an humanoid body) 

PD:i already have beasts of tamriel and i tried F.E.M.A.L.E but it made my game crash constantly idk why

GSPoses & SLAL 18/10

Billyy's SLAL Animations (2020-10-1)

Anub's animation dump (REBORN) 072020

Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE 1.80V ( To be installed first End All Be All - Rieklings MNC Edition Version 1  True Wolves Of Skyrim ) 

SexLab Pheromones 1.3.3 November 30, 2018  It is a generator of sexual events with creatures.
Events happen randomly and regardless of what you are doing. also unlocks the Quest Pheromones, where the aim is to recover the books with the heals . 

Check out what MNC SLAL supports:

Creature Mod - Degonians (A.K.A: a DeathClaw mod for Skyrim)
The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal
Tumbajamba's Mounts
Darkend
Zombies- Mihail Monsters and Animals

and SIC has a few interesting monsters too:

I only tried Bad Dog's SIC so far and it works well.

Hopefully someone knows some mod that works as well as Bad Dog's SIC. There seems to be one big Monster Mod out there that might what we are looking for, but I don't know the details how and what to install. MoMod 3 or something like that.