Just Starting How-To-Help

Hey all, 

Brand new to the wonderful world of modding and I was hoping to satiate my fantasies with a the Sexlab Defeat mod in my Skyrim game. Unfortunately I am too new at everything that this has to do with and while I TRIED DOING IT MYSELF and looking at a bunch of other links like the "Getting Started with SexLab" I am seeing things in those directions that do not seem to apply to me. I recently deleted everything in my Skyrim archive to get a fresh start over, but I was hoping someone had a little more guidance for me.

Hopefully (I think) I was able to add images of my Skyrim Folder and Data folder to help with more specific help. If you have any mod-helpers like curse client for me, that may help even further but I do not know if things like that will work with the links on this website.

Any information is welcome.