Passions help - not working - no annimations maybe?

first of all, i'm not good with this sort of thing. i get easily overwhelmed by a lot of files and code and lengthy complicated instructions. so just keep that in mind.

i downloaded everything for Passions (at least i think it was everything), but i can't get it to work.

so, when i have a sim to initiate a woohoo, all that happens is the selected sim gets naked, the other sim does nothing, and then the first sim almost immediately puts their clothes back on. end of interaction.

the only thing that i can find that seemed odd to me was in the settings for "positions" there was a 0 (zero) next to every item listed. which confused me, because why would there be a bunch of positions available to be in a list, but yet all say 0?  and for all i know, maybe that's normal and not the problem and i'm reading too much into that.

i keep trying to add a couple of screenshots of my mods/packages but i can't seem to get that to work here either. this is adding to my frustration...

9 hours ago, RRagingRRabbit said:

positions available to be in a list, but yet all say 0? 

Do you have animations files installed in your mod folder along with the passion files ?

I mean, for each animation pack you need two files be installed i.e. KW_XXX.package and OKW_XXX.package.

Those animations you must download separately here on LL in the threads therefore.

(MaryJane, L666 (Guest), K69, Mike24, Amra, Lucas a.s.o.)

Hope no need to say, that you have to extract the files first (ZIP, 7z, a.s.o.) before you copy them into your mod folder.

Passion will register them automatically if correctly installed.