32 minutes ago, Jonathan Thomson said:

not one of these adult mod seem to work .  .  . at all. like ever. Gigantic waste of time

you're on a website with 100s of mods. doing things to games that were not intended.
add details before you start complaining about something that is 80%+ chance of being your fault

14 minutes ago, Jonathan Thomson said:

and yet not one of the mopds has a easy step install? no how to guide. weird that. not everyone has six inch plexy glasses and a fucking computer geek dagree

I knew nothing about modding when I started, you're being incredibly immature, you know this website is for over 18s only right? This community is very friendly and would be more than happy to help you but acting like a spoiled jerk isn't a good way about getting help.

16 minutes ago, Jonathan Thomson said:

and yet not one of the mopds has a easy step install? no how to guide. weird that. not everyone has six inch plexy glasses and a fucking computer geek dagree

all you hade to do is asked for a guide and state your problem, as @KitKatKseniya posted a guide link, that simple, but you must provide the information, in the future use your intelligence and learn how to communicate 

4 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I knew nothing about modding when I started, you're being incredibly immature, you know this website is for over 18s only right? This community is very friendly and would be more than happy to help you but acting like a spoiled jerk isn't a good way about getting help.

funny that because the first two comments are more insulting than helpful, very much like yours. i notice youve completely ignored my other comment trying to explain my issue and come straigh on with insults slaming me for being insulting. really fucking helpful. so mauybe, unless you have something useful to say, shut the fuck up ?

4 minutes ago, flutie said:

all you hade to do is asked for a guide and state your problem, as @KitKatKseniya posted a guide link, that simple, but you must provide the information, in the future use your intelligence and learn how to communicate 

and as helpful as those links might be, ive been trying to register with discord all night. cant get further than the register page

30 minutes ago, Jonathan Thomson said:

Nope.  Most here don't have any of that.  We are just smart enough to learn to use google to search for things, watch videos and follow the instructions on the mod OP page.  Seems like the intelligence problem is all on YOUR end.  Perhaps you should just stick with consoles.

16 minutes ago, Jonathan Thomson said:

funny that because the first two comments are more insulting than helpful, very much like yours. i notice youve completely ignored my other comment trying to explain my issue and come straigh on with insults slaming me for being insulting. really fucking helpful. so mauybe, unless you have something useful to say, shut the fuck up ?

And you didn't bother to read forum rules that we don't tolerate mouthy people insulting others.

Thread Locked.