I'm currently playing with AAF + Violate + Enhanced Lovers Embrace + etc... I don't know which mod does the unequip calls or if each do their own, but I'm using HN66's TRS Outfits and the outfits do not get removed during animations, because I'm assuming they use slots not unequipped by the above mods. So I'm wondering if someone can inform me of which slots our adult AAF mods actually unequip so I can make a quick patch for my game... There is nothing as immersion breaking as getting violated while still fully clothed >.< 

7 hours ago, Vedren01 said:

I'm currently playing with AAF + Violate + Enhanced Lovers Embrace + etc... I don't know which mod does the unequip calls or if each do their own, but I'm using HN66's TRS Outfits and the outfits do not get removed during animations, because I'm assuming they use slots not unequipped by the above mods. So I'm wondering if someone can inform me of which slots our adult AAF mods actually unequip so I can make a quick patch for my game... There is nothing as immersion breaking as getting violated while still fully clothed >.< 

1)you can select remove all clothing when you will install aaf

2)also you can change this in data/aaf/aaf_equipmentsetdata xml

ok rather than make a new topic hopefully will see this. I'm on the discord but I'm impatient.... 500th thread about smashed flat penis's that point towards the ground using body talk body... I've used all the "fixes" I could find around here including 

rebuilding with 0% erection slider /w morphs

rebuilding with 1% erection slider /w morphs  (outdated fix I think)

Completely reinstalled the body mod about 20 times (not just enabled and disabled in Vortex)

Reinstalled the skeleton

When I first installed AAF and a few of its mods everything worked fine.... Then about 2 days ago I noticed no erection

I then tried the fixes above and now there is an erection but it is pointed towards the ground and is smashed flat between the legs...

I'm beginning to think its a load order issue or a conflict of some kind, I may have installed more than one animation pack that included a fix for the issue or something.

7 hours ago, Vedren01 said:

ok rather than make a new topic hopefully will see this. I'm on the discord but I'm impatient.... 500th thread about smashed flat penis's that point towards the ground using body talk body... I've used all the "fixes" I could find around here including 

rebuilding with 0% erection slider /w morphs

rebuilding with 1% erection slider /w morphs  (outdated fix I think)

Completely reinstalled the body mod about 20 times (not just enabled and disabled in Vortex)

Reinstalled the skeleton

When I first installed AAF and a few of its mods everything worked fine.... Then about 2 days ago I noticed no erection

I then tried the fixes above and now there is an erection but it is pointed towards the ground and is smashed flat between the legs...

I'm beginning to think its a load order issue or a conflict of some kind, I may have installed more than one animation pack that included a fix for the issue or something.

Remove zaz out or cbbe knee fix, also make sure you have latest zex skeleton with highest load order for it