Households not loading with animations in the mod folder

I updated Wicked Whims and The Sims itself to the latest versions yesterday. I can't get households to load unless I remove the animation packages from the folder. The mod itself loads, but it's not much use without the animations is it? It doesn't generate a last exception file, so I'm attaching the log but I can't find anything wrong with it....

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

2 hours ago, nduran said:

I updated Wicked Whims and The Sims itself to the latest versions yesterday. I can't get households to load unless I remove the animation packages from the folder. The mod itself loads, but it's not much use without the animations is it? It doesn't generate a last exception file, so I'm attaching the log but I can't find anything wrong with it....

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.03 MB · 0 downloads

Your game and ww are out of date....update....also get rid of the duplicates....Possible Duplicated Mod Files (11): BA_handcuffs_L.package, LittleDoxy - Leather Boots V2.package, LittleDoxy - Leather Gloves V2.package, REDHEADSIMS CASFeetUpBootsHeelsSlider01.package, YrSa_LovelyToys.package, YrSa_RainbowPack.package, YrSa_Special.package, [Kijiko]Remove-EA-Lashes.package, grimcookies_yfacc_witcheshat.package, simdulgence_cas_yfTattoo_BodyHair.package, simdulgence_cas_ymTattoo_BodyHair.package....ddelete localthumbcache.pkg file too whenever you make changes to the mod folder.....duplicat animation files can cause problems...Also update any other mods you use....mccc....sol.....bd etc.

12 hours ago, procian said:

Your game and ww are out of date....update....also get rid of the duplicates....Possible Duplicated Mod Files (11): BA_handcuffs_L.package, LittleDoxy - Leather Boots V2.package, LittleDoxy - Leather Gloves V2.package, REDHEADSIMS CASFeetUpBootsHeelsSlider01.package, YrSa_LovelyToys.package, YrSa_RainbowPack.package, YrSa_Special.package, [Kijiko]Remove-EA-Lashes.package, grimcookies_yfacc_witcheshat.package, simdulgence_cas_yfTattoo_BodyHair.package, simdulgence_cas_ymTattoo_BodyHair.package....ddelete localthumbcache.pkg file too whenever you make changes to the mod folder.....duplicat animation files can cause problems...Also update any other mods you use....mccc....sol.....bd etc.

Thank you so much for taking a look at this for me. I removed the duplicates and updated the mods, but I think something is going awry with updating the game :(  this must be the problem... 

I'm now running version 1.67.45.1020... Still not working. I tried a fresh folder, with nothing but wicked whims 161.1 and the animations In it. No luck.

The households only load when I remove the animations from the mods folder. Addding any single animation package and I'm back to the infinite household loading :/ I'm giving this up, but if anybody has any idea what's causing this I'm all ears  

Just figured it out: I was adding devious desires to the mods folder along with wicked whims. when I remove that from the mods folder, the animations work and the household load normally. so I guess there is some conflict between wicked whims animations and devious desires. 

1 hour ago, nduran said:

Just figured it out: I was adding devious desires to the mods folder along with wicked whims. when I remove that from the mods folder, the animations work and the household load normally. so I guess there is some conflict between wicked whims animations and devious desires. 

Is the comunity lib file up to date?