"What mod is this?" III

Alright, it's gone on a bit too long.

Can we stop with the elewin shit? It started because some stupid forumites didn't bother to spoiler the images.

I'll say it again.

USE SPOILER TAGS FOR ALL YOUR GODDAMN IMAGES!!

It's even in the first post!

You have a point.

Guys, go make an ELAWIN RANT THREAD, and just stop ranting over it in the "What mod is this?" section.

Makes more sense like that, anyway.

There have been multiple threads already. I think some may have received warnings already from the mods and admins

@GrimSovereign

So? She used to use her nexus gallery to help her users keep track of her mods, but when she got her server set up, she moved everything to her website.

She hasn't used her nexus gallery for actual outfit mods for a while now, last I checked, she only added some random scene shots and some tbbp demo since the website transition, but during that time there were ~20 new outfit sets released.

SHE RELEASED 20 OUTFITS? PROOF OF STFU.

Proof...and my final post.

I have already said a LOT more than I should...

Oh, and the different iteration, such catsuit 3, catsuit 4, are completely different outfits. She's just lazy with names...

@GrimSovereign

So? She used to use her nexus gallery to help her users keep track of her mods, but when she got her server set up, she moved everything to her website.

She hasn't used her nexus gallery for actual outfit mods for a while now, last I checked, she only added some random scene shots and some tbbp demo since the website transition, but during that time there were ~20 new outfit sets released.

Oh, and the different iteration, such catsuit 3, catsuit 4, are completely different outfits. She's just lazy with names...

Why dont you share then.

@GrimSovereign

Why dont you share then.

Because Elewin say no reupload, or you are ban forever.

@GrimSovereign

Why dont you share then.

May I ask you to send me a PM, with her site and DL links ?

If you guys got elewin stuff. Don't share. I'm not being a bitch or whatever, but when someone asks you to keep something private, make sure you do that. Privacy and trust is hard to come by on the internet so please, keep it to yourself.

The beggars asking for elewin's stuff. If you want some nice content, I might be able to get my hands on some new models, not sure if the modders I know will have time to port it or not, but we'll see. The ones I have my eyes on will be released for a limited time though. I don't want my ass up in lawsuits.

God, I am here to browse armor/clothing mods in hope I find something to my liking, look what we have here, this is turning into a freaking drama. really.

If I am being honest, I dig her stuffs, some of them are pretty high quality, but not all of them, if she actually decides to release a few, I would probably give them a shot. But seriously, people, why waste your time on something she most likely never release to the public? Some of you guys are acting like drooling over a candy jar, no offense. There are plenty of other clothing mods that are EQUALLY amazing, so find some what you might have been missing.

@GrimSovereign

could you at least tell us where to download it? i thought that she has some kind of webssite or something..

Hello all, hope you are well.

This was posted before but no source was found, I come with additional images. Anyone recongize it from anywhere? Can anyone tell me where to find this armor?

Thanks in advance. Have a good one all. :heart:

Ah, I believe I can help you with this one.

If I'm correct these images with are usually from a member here named Endiness. He usually labels the outfits (as seen above), so that anyone who would like to find them for porting can do so.

Here is the link for the original item: http://www.daz3d.com/black-kitty

You will have to port it to Skyrim, as well as model it to your body of choice. Unfortunately it cannot be given out in the finished state as each person has to buy the content, and use it for themselves. 

Good luck.

Pointless Elewin posts.

Stare

Stare

Look of disgust..

Slowly walk away from topic.

+1

heh most mod authors are famous cause of the content they make and share with the community.  whereas elewin is famous for the content that he keeps from the community.

and back on the real thread topic anyone know what dress this is from?

24234.jpg

If you guys got elewin stuff. Don't share. I'm not being a bitch or whatever, but when someone asks you to keep something private, make sure you do that. Privacy and trust is hard to come by on the internet so please, keep it to yourself.

The beggars asking for elewin's stuff. If you want some nice content, I might be able to get my hands on some new models, not sure if the modders I know will have time to port it or not, but we'll see. The ones I have my eyes on will be released for a limited time though. I don't want my ass up in lawsuits.

Signature at bottom. Private mod? :mellow:

Not going quote this one b because picture big. Find this one on first page. Hell I wasn't trying find Dungeon Explorer. Go back to first page please. Another topic about Dungeon at Skyrim->Skyrim Non Abult Mods. Read every single post before ask for something. Thank you.

@GrimSovereign

Why dont you share then.

don't mind being banned for ever from nexus xD  send me a pm with them if you are nice enought to share

really can't understand this way of thinking "oh i won't share it but i'll share some but hey don't share them ....."  pure nonsense