"What mod is this?" III

So the dl link on skyrim modtype for this is no longer valid. Says it's an armor from AVA. Any clues on this one?

650ce8b5.jpg0555a80b.jpg

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/18461174.html

After half an hour of searching in my database I found it (I had a different title). Here is the link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/qjq6facu9

This is the CBBE version right?

I don't see an UNP version anywhere, so.. I'll take it it's CBBE.

I seem to have some clipping issues, guess it doesn't support body-sliders. :P

edit: doesn't seem to work w/ UNP or CBBE.

was looking at the mesh and it looks like it doesnt require any specific body as it contains one in the nif.  might be the person that created it didnt specify the right equip slot for it in the ck.

Whoop, wish I didn't make that thread down.

>.<

Anyway to fix this?

edit: Where are my manners? :P Sorry! I forgot to say thanks!

Thank you!

@xColourTheory : oh it also might be that it only works on min or max weight sliders.  i noticed a lot of people that port armors over from other games seem to forget to make weight slider versions.  if that doesnt work your only option would be to find a verson someone converted to the body you want.

@xColourTheory : oh it also might be that it only works on min or max weight sliders.  i noticed a lot of people that port armors over from other games seem to forget to make weight slider versions.  if that doesnt work your only option would be to find a verson someone converted to the body you want.

Yeah, I tried the weight sliders thing, no luck.

Hum, how could I convert it? o~o

xColourTheory, on 26 Mar 2013 - 15:58, said:

kamuii, on 26 Mar 2013 - 15:57, said:
@xColourTheory : oh it also might be that it only works on min or max weight sliders. i noticed a lot of people that port armors over from other games seem to forget to make weight slider versions. if that doesnt work your only option would be to find a verson someone converted to the body you want.

I just downloaded it and tested it on my unp player and it works fine except for the chest textures being above the shirt top. I have my players body weight set at 0.

You would need 3dmax to convert it.

Converting armor is a tedious task.  you need a 3d modeling program(blender or 3ds max 2012) and nifskope.  and a basic knowledge of how to modify meshes in those programs.

Converting armor is a tedious task.  you need a 3d modeling program(blender or 3ds max 2012) and nifskope.  and a basic knowledge of how to modify meshes in those programs.

Know anyone that could do it?

I'm currently giving it a try.

edit: attempt definitely failed

15703-2-1342781582.jpg

Anyone?

p.s anyone know a mod for animations?

i.e the small ones like pulling levers and searching bodies, i don't think im telepathic.

you can get 3ds max for free on there site, and as for converting armors, its not as hard as it sounds. it may take a bit of time but once you get used to it its a fairly quick process. if your like to learn how to do it yourself then i recomend these tutorials:

you can get 3ds max for free on there site, and as for converting armors, its not as hard as it sounds. it may take a bit of time but once you get used to it its a fairly quick process. if your like to learn how to do it yourself then i recomend these tutorials:

Not to sound like a lazy bum, *cough* which I am *cough* and horribly under-experienced with these type of things, you sound experienced. Is there any chance you could convert that armor? >.< I gave it a try using the tutorial from a wiki and then a video, and I utterly failed.

Anyone know what this is?

I found it floating around on tumblr.

It looks like UNPB..

Mostly just the piercings, I think the rest is the UNPB conversion of brokefoot's mashup, though I could be wrong..

Thanks in advance!

:)

tumblr_mk8jzv7Kpe1rig3vvo1_1280.jpg

ya the armor is the vicky set from brokefoot's mashup collection.  unfortunately i have no idea what the piercings are.

It looks like UNPB..

Mostly just the piercings, I think the rest is the UNPB conversion of brokefoot's mashup, though I could be wrong..

Thanks in advance!

ya the armor is the vicky set from brokefoot's mashup collection.  unfortunately i have no idea what the piercings are.

Thanks for confirming that~

It stops me from looking for a completely different armour set~

:D

It looks like UNPB..

Thanks in advance!

Piercings are from here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9815-unpb-bbp-piercings/

Sadly the link is not working anymore and after checking my hdd for a backup (these were my conversions done with help from mayatola), I didn't find a complete useable version.

If someone has a backup version, feel free to repost it somewhere.

I've really taken a liking to the 2 that I've found, but that's all that I was able to excavate using google. 
I was wondering if any of you knew of any cool jackets for skyrim and would be willing to post links to them. 

I'm looking for jackets like this;

3494g36.jpg

^My character

Thanks in advance!

24193.jpg

24195.gif24194.gif

What cloth is thisssssssssss

x2!!!!Excellent work

*sigh* elewin

oh for fucks sake, she/he needs to fuck off already, its getting annoying seeing her work in here

i agree wish nexus would jsut ban elewin already.  while yes his work is nice the fact that the kid doesnt share his stuff with the community makes him a troll.

lol...she should be banned because she posts images of something you can't have?

She uses various imagehosts such as imageshack (general images) and skyrim.jpn (more risque and inappropriate images) to host the screenshots for her mods in order to save on web traffic, so she can reserve all the server bandwidth for actual mod download.

The images were never inteded for anyone except her *testers*, so simply ignore them as you are obviously not one.

Not to sound like a lazy bum, *cough* which I am *cough* and horribly under-experienced with these type of things, you sound experienced. Is there any chance you could convert that armor? >.< I gave it a try using the tutorial from a wiki and then a video, and I utterly failed.

im not to terribly experianced, im still learning many things with moding but have already converted several armors to the body i specificly use. and no i wont be converting that armor because: A: id need permissions from the creator to be able to share it. B: i have my own projects im working on 

soooo sorry but i cant help there :P

24193.jpg

24195.gif24194.gif

x2!!!!Excellent work

*sigh* elewin

oh for fucks sake, she/he needs to fuck off already, its getting annoying seeing her work in here

i agree wish nexus would jsut ban elewin already.  while yes his work is nice the fact that the kid doesnt share his stuff with the community makes him a troll.

lol...she should be banned because she posts images of something you can't have?

She uses various imagehosts such as imageshack (general images) and skyrim.jpn (more risque and inappropriate images) to host the screenshots for her mods in order to save on web traffic, so she can reserve all the server bandwidth for actual mod download.

The images were never inteded for anyone except her *testers*, so simply ignore them as you are obviously not one.

i think the most annoying part is that everyone gets all excited over the pictures when in reality there very simple to recreate just that no one care enough to recreate them. if someone were to start recreating everything elwin makes and includes videos and pics of how it was created and did this for EVERYTHING she or he makes then that would force elwin to eather have to release her shit or stop posting pictures of her shit in fear of being copyed. it would be very simple to do  since its mostly just boots that are made shiny, i could probobly do it but i dont care enough to want to do it for i have my own things im working on.

24193.jpg

24195.gif24194.gif

x2!!!!Excellent work

*sigh* elewin

i think the most annoying part is that everyone gets all excited over the pictures when in reality there very simple to recreate just that no one care enough to recreate them. if someone were to start recreating everything elwin makes and includes videos and pics of how it was created and did this for EVERYTHING she or he makes then that would force elwin to eather have to release her shit or stop posting pictures of her shit in fear of being copyed. it would be very simple to do  since its mostly just boots that are made shiny, i could probobly do it but i dont care enough to want to do it for i have my own things im working on.

I don't really understand what her fault is. She uploads images on imagehosters for her *testers* to preview her mods, someone who is not a *tester* finds those images, decides to paste them all over the place, yet she gets the blame for _showing off_ her mods?

As far as I know, she doesn't even have an account here on LL, so how is it her fault that her images get posted here by random people?

And, if someone has the ability to create similar quality outfits, I'd say please go right ahead and make them. There can never be enough high quality armors out there.

randomguy43, on 26 Mar 2013 - 17:54, said:

LevelUp, on 26 Mar 2013 - 16:55, said:

It looks like UNPB..

Thanks in advance!

Piercings are from here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9815-unpb-bbp-piercings/

Sadly the link is not working anymore and after checking my hdd for a backup (these were my conversions done with help from mayatola), I didn't find a complete useable version.

If someone has a backup version, feel free to repost it somewhere.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jtu54nqvc1owo6k It worked for me.

24193.jpg

24195.gif24194.gif

x2!!!!Excellent work

*sigh* elewin

I don't really understand what her fault is. She uploads images on imagehosters for her *testers* to preview her mods, someone who is not a *tester* finds those images, decides to paste them all over the place, yet she gets the blame for _showing off_ her mods?

As far as I know, she doesn't even have an account here on LL, so how is it her fault that her images get posted here by random people?

And, if someone has the ability to create similar quality outfits, I'd say please go right ahead and make them. There can never be enough high quality armors out there.

lol dude, its not just here, its everywere, now if you look here ----> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/5807238 <---- at elewins profile on the nexus and brows through all the images on there, then the actual mods she or he has released you will see what were talking about. 

@GrimSovereign

So? She used to use her nexus gallery to help her users keep track of her mods, but when she got her server set up, she moved everything to her website.

She hasn't used her nexus gallery for actual outfit mods for a while now, last I checked, she only added some random scene shots and some tbbp demo since the website transition, but during that time there were ~20 new outfit sets released.

@GrimSovereign

So? She used to use her nexus gallery to help her users keep track of her mods, but when she got her server set up, she moved everything to her website.

She hasn't used her nexus gallery for actual outfit mods for a while now, last I checked, she only added some random scene shots and some tbbp demo since the website transition, but during that time there were ~20 new outfit sets released.

SHE RELEASED 20 OUTFITS? PROOF OF STFU.

Hello all, hope you are well.

This was posted before but no source was found, I come with additional images. Anyone recongize it from anywhere? Can anyone tell me where to find this armor?

post-50301-0-63810800-1364349502_thumb.jpg

post-50301-0-65642000-1364349508_thumb.jpg

post-50301-0-16817800-1364349515_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance. Have a good one all. :heart:

Alright, it's gone on a bit too long.

Can we stop with the elewin shit? It started because some stupid forumites didn't bother to spoiler the images.

I'll say it again.

USE SPOILER TAGS FOR ALL YOUR GODDAMN IMAGES!!

It's even in the first post!

You have a point.

Guys, go make an ELAWIN RANT THREAD, and just stop ranting over it in the "What mod is this?" section.

Makes more sense like that, anyway.