Aart_Coin Posted October 9, 2020 Posted October 9, 2020 I know there is a mod, that makes the dragonborn undress by herself time to time: But I would really like to find a mod, that makes NPC's strip the player. You know, some ENF kinda thing. Does anybody know a mod like this? - P.S. sorry for my english - I'm not a native speaker
poblivion Posted October 9, 2020 Posted October 9, 2020 28 minutes ago, Aart_Coin said: I know there is a mod, that makes the dragonborn undress by herself time to time: But I would really like to find a mod, that makes NPC's strip the player. You know, some ENF kinda thing. Does anybody know a mod like this? - P.S. sorry for my english - I'm not a native speaker https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43184-get-stripped-again/
Mez558 Posted October 9, 2020 Posted October 9, 2020 45 minutes ago, Aart_Coin said: But I would really like to find a mod, that makes NPC's strip the player. You know, some ENF kinda thing. Does anybody know a mod like this? 16 minutes ago, poblivion said: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43184-get-stripped-again/ Unfortunately Get Stripped is about the only mod that meets your requirements. I say "unfortunately" as it has a tendency to interrupt other animations, will often need you to use the reset from the MCM to get things working again and it only has 3 npcs that strip the PC (one in WR the other 2 in Riften) and it's an abandoned mod. Still worth a look as no one has done anything like it since.
Aart_Coin Posted October 9, 2020 Author Posted October 9, 2020 46 minutes ago, Mez558 said: Unfortunately Get Stripped is about the only mod that meets your requirements. I say "unfortunately" as it has a tendency to interrupt other animations, will often need you to use the reset from the MCM to get things working again and it only has 3 npcs that strip the PC (one in WR the other 2 in Riften) and it's an abandoned mod. Still worth a look as no one has done anything like it since. Yeah, I tried that mod once, but I was hoping to find something more stable, and not limited to Riften and Whiterun only. Anyway, thanks for your reply.
Mez558 Posted October 10, 2020 Posted October 10, 2020 19 hours ago, Adetu said: You can try sexlab survival. It had some features like this. (but not the nice animations of get stripped) You can set the setting that the player needs a license for normal clothing. Without license the player is stripped at the gate. In small villages like riverwood the player is approached by an agent and the stripped. Maybe slaverun reloaded. You can konfigure the nudity rule for the big city and also that the cities automatically fall under the enslavement rules after a short time. When you enter a city you adjust the settings that the player is stripped without further consequence. I think what the OP wants is a mod that deals with the actual stipping and consequence of this, embarrassment, ridicule etc. Rather than a mod that just apply an unequip command to the character or force the player to remove their outfit before continueing into a city or dungeon. Basically it needs a mod that has a forced nudity event (preferably including consequence to it) in the same manner that mods like Sexlab Adventures, DCL or Naked Dungeons (and others, I am sure) have configurable rape events. Sadly can't see that happening now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.