First post, if I mess up the formatting or anything that's why. Uh, anyway, vamps in TS4 are undoubtedly better than the ones in TS3, but one thing I really miss that I can't find a mod for is that in TS3 bites were pleasant. I mean... it's a staple of vampire literature and fanfiction, right? Seeing my sims grimace and tear the vampire's head away when they get bitten to me isn't quite as fun as seeing them like it. I don't want to play as a Giovanni forever, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 10:01 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

https://www.patreon.com/YourFalseHope/posts

At least that's the one that lets you download stuff, the adult content is still behind a pay wall though.

Yeah, Love Bites and Shared Immortality are both behind pay walls. They shouldn't be classified as NSFW. I got these from a completely separate website and now that website is gone and all their mods are on Patreon only. Rather disappointing if you ask me.

5 hours ago, DarkPoet67 said:

Yeah, Love Bites and Shared Immortality are both behind pay walls. They shouldn't be classified as NSFW. I got these from a completely separate website and now that website is gone and all their mods are on Patreon only. Rather disappointing if you ask me.

You'd think that kind of stuff would go against FeeA's TOS, since it's technically making money off of their product, and they would crack down on it, but I guess not.

They must not be as bad as Disney (who wouldn't even allow a child to have a Spider-Man themed funeral once, for example).. as bad as FeeA is anyway, which I guess is a good thing.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani

It gets me that you can download mods that affect your sexuality but you can't get shared immortality without paying for it. All that does is the vampire will ask the sim to commune and it replenishes their vampire energy through a kiss. And Love Bites is really no different, no sexual interaction of any kind.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, dollbaebee said:

coming back  to say that YourFalseHope now has a link in patreon description with all NSFW mods linked in one big download.

Cool.  I downloaded it but is there anywhere to find all of the descriptions outside of the patreon?

edit: looks like the link to kemono.party above has most of them by clicking next/previous.

Edited by ztreet
answering my own question