I like the idea of this mod, but not being able to adjust settings is a deal breaker for me.  I started a play through and avoided having sex with anyone or anything, so the mod just has the PC masturbate after sleeping.  

I'm going to keep an eye on this, hoping for an MCM or heck, even an INI to edit at some point.

Hi, i had installed the original one and then i saw this one, i installed this with MO2 and had it overwrite all of the original one, will i have a problem by doing that?

Also i am doing now the jarl's wife and i have to distract irileth, the marker map says irileth is near the entrance of whiterun, but she is not there, i am using open cities so maybe that is why, i tried using the move to player command using her original reference ID, i also tried with the reference ID of the irileth that goes to the bannered mare when the jarl is attacked, i dont know if i am missing something or i havent done somthing as there is not a walkthrough.

10 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Hi, i had installed the original one and then i saw this one, i installed this with MO2 and had it overwrite all of the original one, will i have a problem by doing that?

Also i am doing now the jarl's wife and i have to distract irileth, the marker map says irileth is near the entrance of whiterun, but she is not there, i am using open cities so maybe that is why, i tried using the move to player command using her original reference ID, i also tried with the reference ID of the irileth that goes to the bannered mare when the jarl is attacked, i dont know if i am missing something or i havent done somthing as there is not a walkthrough.

You will have problems running an L mod and and Se mod overwriting may not get rid of all the LE files. they are not mutually compatible. Open cities causes so many problems that it's impossible to identify them all. It's best to never use that mod. The mod stage directions tell you where to go. This mod uses copies of NPCs, so you're not looking for the game's version of Ireleth, you're looking for the mod's copy of her. This also goes for all other NPCs from this mod. Using copies keeps you from messing up other quests related to those NPCs, follow the questlog directions, NOT the map markers.  There IS a a sort-of walkthrough in the downloads section, labeled "QUEST cheats" or some-such if memory serves

8 hours ago, stargate11 said:

is it there a Le version ?

The LE version is linked to on the main page. I ALWAYS link to the original LE download page so the actual author gets credit for the mod. ALL of my mods are conversions of LE mods to SE. So far, I have zero original work. 

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

You will have problems running an L mod and and Se mod overwriting may not get rid of all the LE files. they are not mutually compatible. Open cities causes so many problems that it's impossible to identify them all. It's best to never use that mod. The mod stage directions tell you where to go. This mod uses copies of NPCs, so you're not looking for the game's version of Ireleth, you're looking for the mod's copy of her. This also goes for all other NPCs from this mod. Using copies keeps you from messing up other quests related to those NPCs, follow the questlog directions, NOT the map markers.  There IS a a sort-of walkthrough in the downloads section, labeled "QUEST cheats" or some-such if memory serves

Thanks for answering, i have solved the issue with irileth, it was another mod called Not so fast, this mod delays the main quest by making irileth not go to warn farengarth about the dragon inmediately after you turn in the dragon stone, this mod delays this event for a week in game hiding irileth, that is why i couldn't find her.

about replacing the LE version with your convertion, can i swap it while keeping this save or do i need a new playthough, I always keep saves before installing a mod (in this case overwriting the LE version) so i can go back in case i decide to continue with the LE version.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:08 PM, samuelga24 said:

Thanks for answering, i have solved the issue with irileth, it was another mod called Not so fast, this mod delays the main quest by making irileth not go to warn farengarth about the dragon inmediately after you turn in the dragon stone, this mod delays this event for a week in game hiding irileth, that is why i couldn't find her.

about replacing the LE version with your convertion, can i swap it while keeping this save or do i need a new playthough, I always keep saves before installing a mod (in this case overwriting the LE version) so i can go back in case i decide to continue with the LE version.

You should be able to just swap them out since the main difference is the meshes and textures. I would recommend cleaning your new save file with ReSaver tool on Nexus

On 1/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, djkidd2006 said:

yea so... im stuck on the part where you bring the giant to nazeems new farm. dont know where to go or who to talk to after that. journal checks everything off and does not update. i tried talking to everyone from the previous parts of the quest, nothing.

Go back tot he Stewart and collect your pay.

Hello all quick quest question so Im at the point where Im supposed to infiltrate the Thalmor Solitude  Embassy after  killing a Pimp and Prostitute and have the optional find hidden stormcloak assassin but Ive searched every inch of Solitude and could not find her

4 hours ago, djkidd2006 said:

I tried talkin to him as well there was no dialogue option and balgruuf resides in solitude now

I believe the quest aliases begin with "di_", if the stages don't trigger you'll have to do it manually in the console, like with any other S.L. mod glitchiness. 

• 3 weeks later...

To many dead ends on the quest.

This was a great idea but without a complete walkthrough there are quest you can not finish.

Blacksmith and The Drunkard.
Alvor and his daughter are now stuck in Whiterun with no new convo's with anyone in Riverwood or Whiterun to move the quest forward. They been there now for over 3 months of in game play when it was only suppose to be 1 day. This make you lose a vendor because of the dead end.

The Jarl’s Wife.
That stupid wife quest for Whiterun dead ends with the thalmor with no way to move it forward because there is no option to talk your way in after killing the whore and pimp, you can not find the girl afterwards to help you so this quest is dead end.

Unbroken.
The 2 women in Whiterun that want to get married to each other and you get the marker to go to Riften but once you get there no new convo's with anyone so another dead end quest. All they do now at night is have sex with each other at the one girls house and sit around the hall during the day doing nothing.

If I can help it I will not even start the "Hunted: Mundus" or "The Hunting Grounds" they are probably at dead ends to.

Now for ones that maybe are finish but have no idea because it never said so.
Behind Bars.   (Free sex with the girl anytime I go into the bunkhouse.)

Forbidden Love, it says to check back after some time but there is nothing new for this quest so it to maybe at a dead end. 3 in game months have gone by since the last scene of them having sex by the stables.

Hunted, have not became a warewolf yet so don't know if this one is also a dead end or not.

19 hours ago, marka93 said:

To many dead ends on the quest.

This was a great idea but without a complete walkthrough there are quest you can not finish.

Blacksmith and The Drunkard.
Alvor and his daughter are now stuck in Whiterun with no new convo's with anyone in Riverwood or Whiterun to move the quest forward. They been there now for over 3 months of in game play when it was only suppose to be 1 day. This make you lose a vendor because of the dead end.

The Jarl’s Wife.
That stupid wife quest for Whiterun dead ends with the thalmor with no way to move it forward because there is no option to talk your way in after killing the whore and pimp, you can not find the girl afterwards to help you so this quest is dead end.

Unbroken.
The 2 women in Whiterun that want to get married to each other and you get the marker to go to Riften but once you get there no new convo's with anyone so another dead end quest. All they do now at night is have sex with each other at the one girls house and sit around the hall during the day doing nothing.

If I can help it I will not even start the "Hunted: Mundus" or "The Hunting Grounds" they are probably at dead ends to.

Now for ones that maybe are finish but have no idea because it never said so.
Behind Bars.   (Free sex with the girl anytime I go into the bunkhouse.)

Forbidden Love, it says to check back after some time but there is nothing new for this quest so it to maybe at a dead end. 3 in game months have gone by since the last scene of them having sex by the stables.

Hunted, have not became a warewolf yet so don't know if this one is also a dead end or not.

Problems like this I can do nothing about. You should post this on the original support thread so the mod author knows, and can fix things. When that happens I will convert and upload the new version.

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

Problems like this I can do nothing about. You should post this on the original support thread so the mod author knows, and can fix things. When that happens I will convert and upload the new version.

Its neither here nor there I will not be using this mod after finding out how much NTR there is in it.
I want all the women just for me but this mod has to many npc's fucking each other.

You should post the link to the walkthrough that nordwithasword did on the op.
Page 48 post #1192

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78843-dovahkiins-infamy/page/48/?tab=comments#comment-3221881

2 hours ago, marka93 said:

Its neither here nor there I will not be using this mod after finding out how much NTR there is in it.
I want all the women just for me but this mod has to many npc's fucking each other.

You should post the link to the walkthrough that nordwithasword did on the op.
Page 48 post #1192

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78843-dovahkiins-infamy/page/48/?tab=comments#comment-3221881

Ok? Use it or don't. I'm not converting mods to convince people of anything, I'm just out to make them available for others. If you don't like it, don't use it. There are plenty of other mods to satisfy your desires. 

Hi folks, I know that development on this mod has ended but I was wondering if anyone could help me with wrapping up one of the quests. Spoilers follow:

Spoiler

At the end of Uthgert's quest, Hulda moves into Jorrvaskr and stays there, but she retains all of her inn dialogues and the Bannered Mare is left without an inkeeper on duty. While I believe some mods add additional NPCs with innkeeper functions, it's still a little jarring. In the vanilla game, if Hulda dies, then Ysolda Mikael takes over the Bannered Mare. Is there a way to trigger this without Hulda having to die? This would give some closure to the quest and preserve the Mare's tavern functionality.

Any assistance on this would be welcome - I assume it would require updating the relevant script, and my scripting chops are all but non-existent (though I'm willing to give it the old college try if someone can point me in the right direction!)

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 1:34 PM, nomkaz said:

That's a common Skyrim bug, and not exclusive to any mod. You can either use the console type "resetai", or "recycleactor", or try punching them. 

No, there is definitely an issue with the mod. The NPCs are supposed to be talking, but no dialog is shown on screen (subtitles are turned on). You can easily see that when you look at the screenshots for this mod, vs. actually playing it. The only dialog that exists, is the one from a direct conversation with you, but even then it often skips through it where you are unable to read anything.

It also does not require the correct actors, you just need to talk to anyone, even the same person, they get the dialog of the person you are supposed to talk to, and then the quest moves on.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:38 PM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, I know that development on this mod has ended but I was wondering if anyone could help me with wrapping up one of the quests. Spoilers follow:

Hide contents

At the end of Uthgert's quest, Hulda moves into Jorrvaskr and stays there, but she retains all of her inn dialogues and the Bannered Mare is left without an inkeeper on duty. While I believe some mods add additional NPCs with innkeeper functions, it's still a little jarring. In the vanilla game, if Hulda dies, then Ysolda Mikael takes over the Bannered Mare. Is there a way to trigger this without Hulda having to die? This would give some closure to the quest and preserve the Mare's tavern functionality.

Any assistance on this would be welcome - I assume it would require updating the relevant script, and my scripting chops are all but non-existent (though I'm willing to give it the old college try if someone can point me in the right direction!)

I never got around to reverting the ESP to Form 43, so the new upload has been. Use the new upload and both your's and @Dark Thoughts

issues should be resolved. 

Edited by nomkaz
new info
  • 1 month later...