"The Lust is affecting you somewhat"

It started with the Aela questline which I have finished but I still get this pop up every other minute. Currently looking for a way to turn it off. I've looked in the DI_Quests but that don't see anything there that would cause it. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know.

•  
  • 1 month later...

Hello, hoping someone would reply to this one. When Alvor and Dorthe leave riverwood, I go back to their house around 12 am and I see Sigrid and Embry standing there, is there supposed to have a scene there? Because they are just standing, is there something to happen there and what workarounds or fix or animation should I register? Wonderful mod but need a lot of polish and guide. But its great thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having problems with The Jarl’s Wife, I accidentally let the stormcloak assassin get killed in Solitude, but I don’t care about her. Anyway I eavesdropped and I got the quest to go kill the prostitute and pimp, which I did, and now I’m wearing the prostitute’s clothing, trying to get into the thalmor headquarters, but the thalmor just keeps asking why I’m alone, instead of letting me in. Can anyone tell me exactly how to fix this? My previous save is way too far back so if I can’t complete this I’m just going to give up on these quests.

On 2/20/2024 at 2:25 PM, Mikochi35p said:

Hello, hoping someone would reply to this one. When Alvor and Dorthe leave riverwood, I go back to their house around 12 am and I see Sigrid and Embry standing there, is there supposed to have a scene there? Because they are just standing, is there something to happen there and what workarounds or fix or animation should I register? Wonderful mod but need a lot of polish and guide. But its great thanks

Honestly, quite a few quests are already broken or unfinished. I only converted the mod for SE. All help with gameplay should look on the OG/LE support thread. 

On 3/4/2024 at 5:00 AM, nomkaz said:

Honestly, quite a few quests are already broken or unfinished. I only converted the mod for SE. All help with gameplay should look on the OG/LE support thread. 

Yup its fine, thanks for converting it! Sadly the mod is abandoned cuz its really great at adding some life to other npcs by giving this type of sidequests. Thanks again

• 1 month later...