21 hours ago, Mr. Cellophane said:

Your new version checked out clean.  Thanks for replacing it.

I messaged Ashal about the trojan. I haven't heard back from him, but he's he's been notified. Also, thank you for being patient enough to further explain, I didn't respond well after the first post you made. You persuaded me to do what I should have done in the first place, which was to check the actual download to confirm.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 8:48 AM, yencrown12 said:

Does this conversion contain any update compare to original mod or fixes... also these was a security alert while downloading PDF file.

No. It's still a WiP in original form, and I only do conversions. I don't know WTF is going on with that HINT file. I suspect it was the file name. So I converted all the files to .txt format and zipped them into a single download. They should download just fine now. 

Spoiler

I have successfully led the Giant to Nazeem's new farm, and the quest check marked that as completed. However it has not moved onto the next stage, which from what I gather is just a final conversation with Nazeem. 

Any chance someone can help me with a console command for this or something to advance this to finish it please?

On 11/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, japficracker said:
  Hide contents

I have successfully led the Giant to Nazeem's new farm, and the quest check marked that as completed. However it has not moved onto the next stage, which from what I gather is just a final conversation with Nazeem. 

Any chance someone can help me with a console command for this or something to advance this to finish it please?

You have to go back and tell what's their face, that it's done, so they buy the farm. 

I love parts of this mod (dreams, spectator interactions) but what really kills it for me is that some of the quests are auto-started just by walking into an area or past a certain NPC. I hate auto-started quests.I know this mod has just been converted at present, but those who hate auto-started quests may want to be aware of it.

On 12/6/2020 at 12:32 AM, yencrown12 said:

i have the original version installed, should i straight up update it it or does it require clean save...?

Updating should be fine. But you should always clean your saves with Resaver that comes with FallRim Tools, just to be safe anyway. 

14 hours ago, PapaRatatouille said:

I am not getting any dialogue and when I try and proceed through the quests it says "Person Is Busy". I installed everything and get no errors

That's a common Skyrim bug, and not exclusive to any mod. You can either use the console type "resetai", or "recycleactor", or try punching them. 

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

That must be a quest that I never encountered while testing the mod. oi

Its not a quest that shows up in your quest log, not something your character would think of as a quest.  Its a quest that just manages the a function of the mod. 

this mods mcm disappeared is there a way to get it back i want to turn off the visual effect i cant see or anyway to turn the visuals off its unplayable and i like this mod 

this mods mcm disappeared is there a way to get it back i want to turn off the visual effect i cant see

I came here looking to see if this mod had an MCM. I remember when I installed it, it asked me some questions, but I don't think I ever saw the MCM. This mod seems to have hijacked all npc greetings with "what a slut", "do you spread your legs for everyone", "do you sleep with dragons", "I know who you are" etc. Didn't really expect that...

I came here looking to see if this mod had an MCM. I remember when I installed it, it asked me some questions, but I don't think I ever saw the MCM. This mod seems to have hijacked all npc greetings with "what a slut", "do you spread your legs for everyone", "do you sleep with dragons", "I know who you are" etc. Didn't really expect that...

i remember seeing one but it might have been on le. turn off the visuals its so blurry that u cant do anything

On 12/23/2020 at 12:30 AM, wrath89dragon said:

i remember seeing one but it might have been on le. turn off the visuals its so blurry that u cant do anything

There is no MCM in the le version either. Though, one would be helpful to set event frequencies. I don't know if the original mod author has plans for one.