Asset use permission? [Sexout FO3]

Hello fellow perverts! So I managed to figure out how to add the Sexout animations to FO3's Animated Prostitution (AP), and I don't mean like just replacing already existing animation files but actually adding new options in the dialogs to trigger them properly ect. via an esp as a seamless addition. I'm also working on rewriting (spicing up) stale or straight up bad dialog from AP, replacing old bad animations with better options from sexout on top of adding the new options for new anims from sexout as mentioned and much more such as cleaning/bugfixing Sexus to make it a seamless addon ect. ect.

The reason behind this is mostly because the sexout conversions for fo3 that was made requires AP .dll files to actually work (else the player just stands still doing nothing), which is somewhat of an issue because JoshNZ (AP's author) had added his new commands into an older version of FOSE (1.2.2) actual main files instead adding them just as a FOSE plugin. The latest versions of FOSE (1.3.2) contains bug fixes and new commands which might have been utilized by newer mods ect. and I honestly don't want to risk trading game stability and the possibility of many newer released mods breaking for one nice mod. So I'm simply using the latest version of FOSE which AP itself doesn't really need to function as its only used for the fancy auto triggered flycam. 

I really would have liked to just add the new JoshNZ commands into a separate FOSE plugin, but unfortunately I have no idea how to make a dll. file and even less how to isolate and extract code from an already made one. I've tried asking people with the skill in this area (very few) that I know of if they could maybe do it, but so far I haven't had any luck. So I I'm just taking things into my own hands and making it work without it, a different way while also adding new stuff to the table. I don't see anyone else picking up the ball otherwise anytime soon. So to cut a long story short Id like to share the project here once I'm done but I just want to know how the rules around asset use of other authors work on this site? is it all open source? does it work the same way as nexus? If so, any exceptions if the author is long gone ect? If I have to ask for permission, anyone know who I got to ask for the specific version of Sexout used in the FO3 conversion? FIY I'm planning on releasing the project ONLY on this site exclusively once I'm done, if its cool.