Beautification for Randomly generated NPC

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are any mods improving the looks of randomly generated NPC, such as bandits, in a similar way to "The ordinary women" or the Bijn collection, which work only for pre-existing specific NPC.

So far, I'm only aware of Prettier bandits and Female Bandit 2 (this last one has other mods for Dawnguards, Crowns and Fosworns). But I'm half-fan of the looks of the first one (compared to the 2 mods for NPC I mentionned before) and I don't know whether I can trust or not these asian mods (plus the looks of the NPC are very specific: bye Skyrim, hello Final Fantasy ^^).

Thanks!

I use it and I am very happy - The Ordinary Nameless

Damn, you pointed that out. 

Then (so as not to make an empty post) I can advise you files "High Quality Tintmasks" for Special Edition. Converting for oldrim is not so difficult. You only need - "TexConv" I changed almost all NPCs in my game.

I also use almost the entire series "Wenches". Therefore my skyrim is very saturated with beautiful enemies.

уот так уот