DX Necromancer CBBE

View File

Description: [NIND] CBBE DX Necromancer v 1.0.0
======================

Original outfit by Deserter X:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104824/?tab=posts&jump_to_comment=85529018

Changes Made:
-Repack as TextureSets
-Slooty options in Bodyslide
-Oily Body

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquisition:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Necromancer"

Credit to DeserterX for the Outfit.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/30/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, xmp32, HDT-PE, Bodyslide, HDT High Heels
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

14 hours ago, Trayvonc224 said:

Good job on the DX necromancer robes, but when I installed the mod I equip all the parts of the robes on my characters now her  hands and feet of missing.

Did you build everything in bodyslide?

14 hours ago, Trayvonc224 said:

Good job on the DX necromancer robes, but when I installed the mod I equip all the parts of the robes on my characters now her  hands and feet of missing.

New HangZhou for legendary edition 

I tried out your DX Necromancer conversion and it worked pretty well. I was just wondering why the white blindfold didn't show and are all the robes supposed to be transparent?

I built everything in bodyslide before opening the game wasn't sure if I missed something or messed up somewhere. I downloaded it off of here then nexus so I could endorse it over there (didn't use both of course xp).

All of the robes are transparent not just the ones labeled transparent.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:28 PM, Aiya said:

I tried out your DX Necromancer conversion and it worked pretty well. I was just wondering why the white blindfold didn't show and are all the robes supposed to be transparent?

I built everything in bodyslide before opening the game wasn't sure if I missed something or messed up somewhere. I downloaded it off of here then nexus so I could endorse it over there (didn't use both of course xp).

All of the robes are transparent not just the ones labeled transparent.

I know your busy doing conversion and helping in another forum topic, but have you had a chance to look at this?

3 hours ago, Aiya said:

I know your busy doing conversion and helping in another forum topic, but have you had a chance to look at this?

I've fixed the white mask issue

still working on the other stuff.

I had another question.  Do you black normal and black transparent appear properly for you?

On 10/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I've fixed the white mask issue

still working on the other stuff.

I had another question.  Do you black normal and black transparent appear properly for you?

Shape wise yes and everything is there. It's just transparent on both the normal and the one labeled.

Update: I just checked them all again to make sure I didn't miss anything and I noticed the white panty isn't showing either for me. It will equip just won't show up. Other than that everything is intact. All colors of the robes are showing transparent.

• 3 weeks later...

20201029104401_1.thumb.jpg.9e8f85d799e6278935c1237388876490.jpg20201029104313_1.thumb.jpg.cf838c2bfe11b1cfcdd7d99013344278.jpg20201029104335_1.thumb.jpg.f80a37010ebb8459ed6d3c21f79e2bc8.jpg

On 10/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, Aiya said:

Shape wise yes and everything is there. It's just transparent on both the normal and the one labeled.

Update: I just checked them all again to make sure I didn't miss anything and I noticed the white panty isn't showing either for me. It will equip just won't show up. Other than that everything is intact. All colors of the robes are showing transparent.

So I just uploaded an update to this file fixing some issues, but I was not able to replicate the transparency issue..... Above you can see the White, White Transparent and black robes for example

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 2:23 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I've this issue too, the two variants (black) are both transparents

Does the skirt have physics ? Something may be wrong on my end, because it does not seems to work either.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

There are not physics in this release!

I've search in tes5edit to see if I could find anything , but I'm not sure if I missed something (i solved the problem for myself in the totally dirty way in nifskope to totally remove transparency in the meshes)

but before closing tes5edit, I edited a little the esp to remove the buggy hdt highheel dependancy to replace with niOverride and i've added heelsound instead. If it has some kind of utility, i can upload it...