Using FF actors with MM scenes but male voice plays

This is my first post in the forums as I usually am able to find the answers I need from other threads or elsewhere on the internets. After going through the entire tech support forum, I haven't turned up a solution.

I use FF and FM but no MM animations. What I am trying do is expand the animations for FF scenes by using the gay ones with female actors. I have used the "ignore_animation_genders" set to true in the AAF_settings.ini and this works perfectly for the animations themselves. However, the male voice files play during these scenes with female actors. I've thought about replacing the male sounds with female but then I would hear two female voices during a MF scene. I also took a look at the animation data XMLs containing gender info for scenes. Maybe if I were to change the M to F for MM scenes, this would use the female sounds. I am not sure how AAF implements sound files and how they are attached to each animation.

Anyone have a workaround for getting female voices to play on MM scenes?

Thanks in advance and a huge thanks to all of the mod authors out there for their tireless creativity and commitment to making great content!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 3:47 PM, Indarello said:

As far as I know 99+% mm animations based on fm anims, dont know why you need to port them back instead of using original. But still maybe there is sound action in animationdata that you can edit

Thanks for the response. I am trying to get MM anims for FF actors. As far as I can tell, the FF anims are limited in comparison to MM/FM. I'll take a look in the animationdata again and see if I can find something.