Adult easel painting replacements (09/10/21)

View File

Hai simmers! This is easel painting replacements. I updating this mod.

Now it include all standart styles:

- absract

- classic

- surreal

- realism

- pop art

- impressionism

Warning! It includes only large and medium paintings replacements. And i don't plan create small paintings.

Remove other easel painting replacements before installing this mod. And don't install 2 similiar package (as PaintingsClassic.package and PaintingsClassicNude.package), choose one.

Pictures for this mod i used in pictures mods too: [BigZhbr] Picture collections

Check my TV channels and movies replacements: [BigZhbr] Adult TV channels & movies

You can suppot me here, get exclusive content (the hottset;)) or read about plans:

support-me-on-patreon1.png.7cc6a365426376a5a3fc2cdc3e3c0dfb.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
24 minutes ago, Deighilt said:

For some reason these replacements are not showing up in game. No other painting mods installed.

Hmm, you are the first to talk about a problem in this mod. Mb you downloaded both file (with outfits and nude) for one style? Also you having problem with all styles or only one?

On 4/5/2021 at 4:28 PM, Big Zhbr said:

Hmm, you are the first to talk about a problem in this mod. Mb you downloaded both file (with outfits and nude) for one style? Also you having problem with all styles or only one?

I made sure to download only one file for each of the art styles, placed them in the Mod folder. So far I am only seeing default painting styles.

Edit: Ok, so I guess I wasn't being very patient, the low skill paintings are still the default scribble art, after level 2 painting I started seeing the replacements.

8 hours ago, Deighilt said:

I made sure to download only one file for each of the art styles, placed them in the Mod folder. So far I am only seeing default painting styles.

Edit: Ok, so I guess I wasn't being very patient, the low skill paintings are still the default scribble art, after level 2 painting I started seeing the replacements.

ou okay. Good that mod works

• 1 month later...

Hi,

first of all, many thanks for your work. I like your content and the good work.

One question, I try to create an own package, is it possible to add more Pictures in the package or are the numbers limited from the game?

E.g. Pop Art has 39 Pictures in difference sizes. Can I add more picture of a size and the game choose one of them?

Many thanks for your help

13 hours ago, moonman1710 said:

Hi,

first of all, many thanks for your work. I like your content and the good work.

One question, I try to create an own package, is it possible to add more Pictures in the package or are the numbers limited from the game?

E.g. Pop Art has 39 Pictures in difference sizes. Can I add more picture of a size and the game choose one of them?

Many thanks for your help

Hai! Thanks for good words.

Well, i was looking for information about adding pictures, but nothing. So i not sure that it possible.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Most of the time my sim paints one of the paintings in this mod. But eventually he paints a default one and then keeps painting that same painting. I can switch to a different painting style and my sim does the same thing. I took out all of my mods and just played with this one and my sim did the same thing. I think this is a great mod one way or the other, but I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...