Signature image url not accepted?

I was able to host a previous image on imgur and insert it into a post in one of the forums
on here using the "insert other media" option, and it worked fine. Now I am trying to use
the same method to put an image in my signature and it's not accepting the url.
The image is within the size limits allowed for signatures and it follows all the other rules as well,
but for some reason the same method I used earlier is not working anymore? Any help with this is GREATLY appreciated haha.

1 hour ago, DaydreamingBeyond said:

I was able to host a previous image on imgur and insert it into a post in one of the forums
on here using the "insert other media" option, and it worked fine. Now I am trying to use
the same method to put an image in my signature and it's not accepting the url.
The image is within the size limits allowed for signatures and it follows all the other rules as well,
but for some reason the same method I used earlier is not working anymore? Any help with this is GREATLY appreciated haha.

maybe a problem with Imgur, usually Imgur blocks his pictures, especially when these pictures are posted to LL!
you can use pictures from your pc, it works via drag and drop.

18 hours ago, winny257 said:

maybe a problem with Imgur, usually Imgur blocks his pictures, especially when these pictures are posted to LL!
you can use pictures from your pc, it works via drag and drop.

OMG LOL! Thank you so much!! I thought when it said drag for the attachment
section it just meant it puts it as a file attachment hahah. I clicked and dragged
it to the main box though and it's working great now!. I appreciate your help! ?