cshenrich Posted September 23, 2020 Posted September 23, 2020 View File Black Onix Bungie suit for young adult/adult female Sims Hello again, this was the first set, that I have ever made. I forgot completely, that I already have this item on my HDD. Today I have reworked the texture, added a normalmap, a custom thumbnail and make some pictures. As allways you can find it in everyday, formal, sleepwear, athletic and career. Only one channel is recolorable. Available as .package only. I hope you like it Submitter cshenrich Submitted 09/23/2020 Category The Sims 3 Requires 4
Patriguz Posted September 23, 2020 Posted September 23, 2020 In Spain there is a saying, "The good, if it is brief, is twice as good." with this swimsuit the phrase takes on a new dimension Great job ??
Guest Posted September 23, 2020 Posted September 23, 2020 You will see that here at Lovers Lab, "less is more"! Less garment! LESS GARMENT!!! LESS GARMENT!!!!!!!!! = MORE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?
cshenrich Posted September 23, 2020 Author Posted September 23, 2020 @Patriguz Thank you very much, I really appreciate your nice comments I have more stuff, that I will upload soon. However I saw that you have a lot of this items already in your game. it will likely be difficult to please you. I will try my best.
cshenrich Posted September 23, 2020 Author Posted September 23, 2020 @LadySmoks less Garment? I will try it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now