8 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

FMA_PlayerParentFaction: NPCs in this faction have given birth to a players child before. Useful if you want a different announcement for if it isn't their first child.

Is there a similar faction if the player has given birth to the NPC's child?

13 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

1. Yes

2. Adopting a child wont break anything. As of right now the mod only adds dialogue for pregnancy itself. At some point I want to have the player's children have dialogue as well for when it's time to tell them they've got a sibling on the way (which should work for both adopted and "home-made" children).

Awesome 

Ty for response 

4 hours ago, axz2 said:

Is there a similar faction if the player has given birth to the NPC's child?

Fathers are manually added to the player parent faction through the announcements. If you want to make an add-on for a father don't follow the guide I wrote a few posts earlier. The father system works completely differently. I'll be releasing the mod on Nexus soon and I'll write up a proper guide to making add-ons in the articles section afterwards.

19 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

1. Yes

2. Adopting a child wont break anything. As of right now the mod only adds dialogue for pregnancy itself. At some point I want to have the player's children have dialogue as well for when it's time to tell them they've got a sibling on the way (which should work for both adopted and "home-made" children).

Awesome :) Sounds good , Ty for the quick reply . Take care and God bless 

21 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

At some point I want to have the player's children have dialogue as well for when it's time to tell them they've got a sibling on the way (which should work for both adopted and "home-made" children).

If/when you start working on this, let me know.   I can easily add sending a ModEvent when the player adopts a "home-made" child.

32 minutes ago, sub-human said:

If/when you start working on this, let me know.   I can easily add sending a ModEvent when the player adopts a "home-made" child.

Might not even be necessary. I think I could manage it with some faction conditions. Does Fixes and Tweaks change anything about the factions for the children?

I should've know, you do like your factions!  :)   That's a better, more generic method anyway- just make it a condition on the dialogue.

But no, it doesn't change anything.   Any adopted children, vanilla or mod-spawned, are handled by HF/HMA so they'd have the RelationshipAdoption faction same as any other.

2 hours ago, sub-human said:

I should've know, you do like your factions!  :)   That's a better, more generic method anyway- just make it a condition on the dialogue.

But no, it doesn't change anything.   Any adopted children, vanilla or mod-spawned, are handled by HF/HMA so they'd have the RelationshipAdoption faction same as any other.

When in doubt, slap a faction on it.

As much as it pains me to say it I'm delaying the update by a few more days. I wanted to upload it tonight but I've had second thoughts on a certain section of the quest. The idea for that section sounded unique and interesting in my head but, to be totally honest, is pretty shit in execution and ended up being really cringe-worthy. I'll be replacing it with something more appropriate. Fortunately, the new idea will be far easier to make as well!

Should any of you want to experience the quest as it is you can check out the second beta on my patreon (for free) right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/56847414

Usually I lurk and I don't think I've ever made a comment here. As in, this website. 

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate this mod. It's such a nice addition. It gives a reactivity to the world and adds some definite immersion to the whole experience. 

Looking forward to seeing future updates! Thank you!

I'm not sure if this is in scope of this mod: but any plans to do any "light quests", Amorous Adventures-style, with any of the characters not covered with that mod?

It's a damn shame it did not cover Astrid and Vex, two of the sexiest ( at least, "personality-wise") characters in the game.

Nothing too extensive ofc, sort of a "light seduction" that progresses along with faction questlines.

( Some ideas): with Vex it goes from usual ice queen route to love-hate sex, and she slowly warms up to MC ( with Delvin catching up on you).

And with Astrid, purely physical, and she starts to cheat on her husband with MC ( I'm using "Your Choices Matter- Dark Brotherhood Expansion"mod - which lets you keep her alive and marry her at the end...so it can be left open ended).

i know this might be a long shot but adding unique npcs such as ulfric and brynjolf could make this mod like amazing not that it isnt already) alot of people like to marry these types of npcs such as the quest you have coming for Serana) i think the db and Ulfric having a child would be so cool putting a wrench into the works you know since ive went off marrying Vilkas and ive started marrying Ulfric gods that deep voice) id love a quest for him added 

Edited by pipsqueak101

First of all, I want to say that this is a great mod! You cannot imagine my joy when I first stumbled upon it!

I'm not very versed in the chat system on this site, and English is not my first language, so I'll just write that I agree with the person above:

Yes, I've also been thinking about the idea of having a child from Ulfric for a long time, like, it's such an honor for him to have a child from Dovahkiin. And, perhaps, his attitude towards the player (whether marriage and conceiving a child "with love" or not) will depend on short dialogues during the Civil War quests, when he gives you titles and weapons.

Edited by Anna200317

@CHIMiny Cricket please enable 1y payment on Patreon, we'll lose less on fees and I'll pay whooping 10.80$ :)

EDIT, my suggestion fo FFixes V3. Maybe you could add anything from the list. I copy/paste it here:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=9753583/#entry100437978

Hello. Your MOD is superb. Do you have Patreon or sth?

I have following issues or suggestions:
1. Insemination list. It is bugged a bit, because sometimes when I want to block NPC, especially if they are two one after another (same name), selecting block blocks someone else above on the list.

Insemination list could be logically positive (white list) instead of negative (black list) and/or there could be tagging spell for selecting females. I prefer to focus on few/selected maidens, but I have growing list to ban. It is annoying to block 50 NPCs and growing.

2. Could you add option to make neglected lover/wife cheating?
and/or
3. Could you make option for high aroused females to satisfy their needs w/o MC?
So random inseminations could be not SO random - arouse level could be a coefficient.

4. Any chances for immersive dialogues for females inseminated by others?
and/or
5. Any chances for pre-selecting female for insemination on MC's location entering and playing actual sex animation? They could make love hidden or sth. Like MC would need to pick locks, sneak etc. to catch the cheater?

MYSTERY/SERIOUS MODE

Ok, so how about some mystery? Engine could just state that "one of your women is inseminated" with some clues, like village she lives in.
and/or
Option to provide always only clues (for all/any female), like "two females in Riverwood were inseminated!"
Player/MC could not know who, run to the village to check, but... Unless using cheat/debug it could need some dialogues and/or gameplay to determine who had sex. So we could have some actual gameplay here :)

Also, females could lie about paternity (and/or about cheating in general). Pregnant wife/lover could always say child is MC's (no option to check this, except heavy debugging). There could be e.g. expensive spell, repeated quest or sth like that to determine who is the father. Female could be angry for checking paternity.

Edited by CobraPL
On 10/12/2021 at 12:32 PM, CobraPL said:

@CHIMiny Cricket please enable 1y payment on Patreon, we'll lose less on fees and I'll pay whooping 10.80$ :)

EDIT, my suggestion fo FFixes V3. Maybe you could add anything from the list. I copy/paste it here:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=9753583/#entry100437978

I'm glad you want to subscribe, but I'm not yet eligible for 1 year plans on Patreon. :) Now, to answer your questions:

1. This is a question for F&T's page

2. FA is more about having trusting relationships, so I don't think I'll make content based around cheating.

3. I'm guessing you're talking about Sexlab Arousal? I've never used that and I wouldn't want to make it a dependency for FA.

4. You mean like NPC-NPC relationships? I've thought about doing stuff for certain couples. I'll leave this as a maybe.

5. I think there's already mods that do stuff like this, but I forget their names.

• 2 weeks later...

I have played with Amorous Adventures on a few different playthroughs and this will now be my first time playing skyrim using mods from lovers lab (beyond SOS light) 

This will be my first real attempt at playing the game as a human woman character as opposed to an Argonian male and if it's not too much of hassle I have suggestions for unique males to add to this mod as fathers.

The first is Benor from Morthal. As a follower he's basic but I watched Many A True Nerd's letsplay of Skyrim and fell in love with Benor as a character. It would be nice if he got some attention.

Second Scouts-Many-Marshes from the Argonian Assemblage in the Windhelm docks. I mean he's basically the union rep for the people I normally play as in skyrim so of course I love him. I mean someone needs to look after the kids while me and Lydia are off dungeon diving.

I'd like quest dialogue with all the argonians in general but those two are I think the most important and marriageable.

In general thanks for putting so much effort in.

Incidentally I play with Wasteland Dairy Farm for Fallout 4 but a more quest/character focused mod in addition piques my interest so I'll look at your Post Nuclear Family. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...