On 9/22/2020 at 4:35 PM, heather306 said:

heya
i'm trying to make a fully invisible sim if not for the clothing
problem is that,during WW scenes the tongue appears out of nowhere kinda ruining the whole thing
how do i disable it?

Many people have this problem, myself included, but it seems like there is no solution. The tongue can't be disabled. 

ww.remove_tongue is a command you can try - supposedly it removes the tongue during WW, but it doesn't work for me. You can try and see if it works for you?

Otherwise, a transparent tongue body part has to be created using this tutorial:

https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/137359/support-for-custom-cas-parts

I would happily chip in for someone to do this, as I know nothing about modding myself. Would be so nice if we could have that bloody tongue removed... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 10:28 AM, KinkySims306 said:

yeah i tried,and i got to a nice point....to then get blocked once i had to make the minvisible mesh itself.....

You mean, ww.remove_tongue worked for you? It doesn't work for me :(

Did you manage to create an invisible tongue? I would KILL to get a hold of one, if you're willing to share yours? 

What do you mean you got 'blocked'?