TGND Conversions.... 1.0

New update to the OOO conversion. Fixed a few missing clothing and armor parts. Also redid several outfits. Notably the Amazon armor is now better mapped and a tad longer skirt... thing. :)

Oh yeah, now it's totally OOO 1.35 compatible. There were a few parts that changed with the update I didn't notice. All fixed now. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Updated the Heart of the Dead conversion to 1.0. Ran into some show stopping weighting bugs with Kat's armor. (I must have forgotten to weight the arms!) Plus... I tossed out the old gown and gave her a better one for the party sequence. (That old one wasn't too attractive!!) ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, wasn't updated that somebody posted here. Must have been the site update. Thanks for the links, I'll update the list accordingly.

I am -just- about to release the store in fact. I'm in the process of bundling it up and uploading it a few places. It should be available within a few days. :cool:

EDIT: Did I say a few days? It's release now. Compressed to a lot smaller than I was thinking it would. :cool: