TGND Conversions.... 1.0

For all us crazed TGND users out there! TGND armors for some popular mods! :heart:

Main Body File

TGND BAIN Installer 2.4
Now includes BBB install options.

Screenies (So people don't have to visit the OTHER place!)

post-100-13597881151909_thumb.jpgpost-100-13597881155228_thumb.jpgpost-100-13597881156545_thumb.jpg

So far pics are all thanks to Luchaire! :D

Latest Conversion Files

:heart:Denotes updated on last edit!

If there are .esp's, they should load after the mods they alter.

There may be some clipping errors and other weirdness present. If anyone runs into anything let me know and I'll fix it. :D

Other TGND Conversions

That means conversions by OTHER people! :cool:

TGND 2.0 Clothing/Armor

Nessa's TGND Store!

Individual Outfits

Lexton's Scale Armour

Lexton's Miscellaneous Clothes

Minibloomers!
Accompt of the Delitescent
Lex's Clothes
Navel Peircings
TGND Clothing
Vibrant Glowing Armor

TGND Underwear Colors

These are all from the listing on the TGND page at the Nexus. Included for completeness!
Kogane's Ranger Armor
Exnem Rogue Outfits
Korana's Sister of Eisen
Underworld Sonja Armor
Kogane's Witch Queen Ritual Robes
Athol Brose Armor & Clothing
Corsets of the Rose
Featherwind Amazon
Korana's Mithris Armor
Dark Sisterhood
Rogue Leather
Shell of the Artificer
Lingerie and Underwear
Stained Glass Equipment

Clothing Conversions
Manks Better Cities Conversion
Manks Trolf's Artifacts Conversion
Manks FCOM Replacer
Manks MMM Replacer
Manks WarCry Replacer
Manks Frans Replacer
Manks Kvatch Rebuilt Replacer Note: My version and Mank's are essentially the same.
Manks Knights of the Nine Replacer
Manks OOO Replacer Note: Manks version is more precise. I got rid of outfits I didn't care for and made new ones to replace them.
Manks Armentarium Replacer Note: Both our versions are essentially the same.

Other
Manks TGND Vanilla Armor Patch Note: I did similar fixes in the BAIN installer. Only needed if you downloaded Luchaire's original.

TGND Version 1 Outfits

TGND Version 1 was the first body released by Luchaire. Most of these however will likely work with TGND v2.

Warrior Skin NOTE: This is confirmed to work with TGND version 2.
Sinblood's Fantasy Mage
Underwear Variations
Korana's Shadow Watcher
Leather Hunter Armor
Exnem Warrior Armor
White Leather Armor
Silver Saint Armor
Flonne's Fantabulous Formal Dresses
NPR Sword Dancer
Brigand Gear
Eyren Vampire Hunter

Edited by Nessa

Just posted a TGNDizer for WolfzSuccubus. I rather like the blue outfit. (Yeah I'm crazy!! :blush:)

@Abinas

Thanks! I really prefer TGND to anything else. I use most of these in my install but if you run into any wonkiness be sure to let me know. (I'm better at fixing clipping now than I was when I started!) Also if there's a good mod out there that needs some TGND love, let me know as well.

Hmm one that comes to mind is high heels ( http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29458 )

They are more down to earth, the other mods I have seen look like a guaranteed case of hammertoe, obviously designed by a man that has never tried walking in them :rolleyes: (thinks, better they don't uhg!!)

The only ones I was able to wear were the nabia's since the strap hid where the ankles didn't match.

edit: this isn't too bad either ( http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35610 )

Did I mention that I love shoes? hehe

Hmm one that comes to mind is high heels ( http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29458 )

They are more down to earth' date=' the other mods I have seen look like a guaranteed case of hammertoe, obviously designed by a man that has never tried walking in them :rolleyes: (thinks, better they don't uhg!!)

The only ones I was able to wear were the nabia's since the strap hid where the ankles didn't match.

edit: this isn't too bad either ( http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35610 )

Did I mention that I love shoes? hehe

[/quote']

Don't get me started on heels either! I swear they're torture devices. :D

There is a TOTAL lack of shoe selection for TGND at the moment! Lately I've been using Dollparts boots but aside from the odd sandal that's about it. This needs fixing.

The good news is shoes are really easy to convert. *checks them out*

Update for Anequina!

Hopefully fixed the super annoying desert daedric armor that is the bane of my existence. Also update the daedric skirt.

And.... Update for Integrations Custom Clothes!

This is a rather big one. Fixed (hopefully) most of the robes and several other outfits. Most clothing now has the TGND er... bouncy bits. :D

ALSO:

I've got some shoes converted but I'm still working on the Real High Heels. (What a neat mod!!)

• 3 weeks later...

I got suddenly busy with real life for the last couple of weeks. One new quickie update for the Golden Crest mod though. (A mod that is BEGGING for some "interesting" additions.)

Still finagling with the real high heels mod. (I have it kinda working but not to my satisfaction. I want -real- TGND feet to go with -real- high heels.)

Also have some of Sinbad's latest almost wrapped up. ;)

• 2 months later...

Yes, still alive. Just recently got permission from several content makers for conversions of their outfits so my clandestine TGND store will be releaseable finally.

Also, just found out about the megaupload garbage. I'll have to find a new host and reupload everything. Oh joy....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just added a new base TGND installer for BAIN users. It's a bit tweaked from Luchaire's original one (on the Nexus). Some mesh fixes, some esp tweaks, and a few armors that weren't included originally (namely Sheogorath's Regalia). ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I'm not much into the skimpy stuff for standard clothing and armor. You mean something on the order of ColorWheel's Sexy Stock Armor? That could probably be easily patched together. I just take one look at that and think "arrow bait". Or... what happens when you slip and some idiot gets you in the leg? OUCH! Not to mention unsightly scarring.... :angel:

;)

OOO has quite a bit of skimpy armor in it. My upcoming TGND Store has quite a bit of skimpy (and not skimpy) as well actually. Just have to quit adding stuff to it and release the stupid thing now that I have permission. :D

• 4 weeks later...

OK, it's about time I added my centralized TGND list here as well. (Which I should read sometimes as it might save me the effort of uploading files that aren't necessary!)

Anyway, now at the bottom of first post there is a series of links to all known TGND conversions and outfits. Most of them are version 2. Meaning bouncing girls but NOT BBB. (The only BBB body is in the BAIN installer at this point.)

In other news, my infamous shop is nearing release FINALLY! :D

Incidentally, if anyone knows of a TGND outfit or conversion not in my list, let me know and I'll add it. I'm trying to keep up with things to reduce duplicate work. :blush: