Sexout Drugging Problem

I recently reinstalled NV and all the Sexout mods, most seem to be working.

Sexoutdrugging however is hit and miss.

Sometimes I get the prompt in the upper left hand corner that it has loaded, and when it loads, effects of drugs work, and the two docs in the sexout store have everything.

Most of the time I don't get the prompt and any effects that were in play prior are stuck in play no matter how many hours I wait/sleep, and when I use new drugs or booze they don't work, and the two docs just have like three items.  The only thing that seems to get it to load is moving it up and down in the load order each time it "breaks", then sometimes it'll load.  I've tried it right below the main sexout mod, and at the bottom of the other esm's and after sexoutstore and before sexoutstore.

I imagine I have the latest version since I just downloaded it yesterday.

Any help? Or tips?  Thanks in advance.

Oh, current load order, I'd put it behind a spoiler but I forgot the tags for spoilers, been awhile since I've posted here.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
HonestHearts.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
MikotoBeauty.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
Neckchains.esp
Sexout.esm
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
GGNaughtyTrading.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Sexout - KissKey.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutKennel.esp
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutClothingEval.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

On 9/21/2020 at 5:11 AM, Deviancy said:

I recently reinstalled NV and all the Sexout mods, most seem to be working.

Sexoutdrugging however is hit and miss.

Sometimes I get the prompt in the upper left hand corner that it has loaded, and when it loads, effects of drugs work, and the two docs in the sexout store have everything.

Most of the time I don't get the prompt and any effects that were in play prior are stuck in play no matter how many hours I wait/sleep, and when I use new drugs or booze they don't work, and the two docs just have like three items.  The only thing that seems to get it to load is moving it up and down in the load order each time it "breaks", then sometimes it'll load.  I've tried it right below the main sexout mod, and at the bottom of the other esm's and after sexoutstore and before sexoutstore.

I imagine I have the latest version since I just downloaded it yesterday.

Any help? Or tips?  Thanks in advance.

Oh, current load order, I'd put it behind a spoiler but I forgot the tags for spoilers, been awhile since I've posted here.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
HonestHearts.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
MikotoBeauty.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
Neckchains.esp
Sexout.esm
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
GGNaughtyTrading.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Sexout - KissKey.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutKennel.esp
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutClothingEval.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

I had the same problem as you. What you can do is to open up the plugin with FNVEdit and modify this value:

Quest -> Sexout Drugging Startup/Run -> "DATA - General" -> Quest Delay -> From 5 to 1.5

Never had a problem with Drugging after this.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 11:41 PM, dongding said:

I had the same problem as you. What you can do is to open up the plugin with FNVEdit and modify this value:

Quest -> Sexout Drugging Startup/Run -> "DATA - General" -> Quest Delay -> From 5 to 1.5

Never had a problem with Drugging after this.

I finally gave it a shot a few days ago and I've loaded the game numerous times in the last few days and the plug in pops up its message every single time now.  Go figure, one small number tweak and bingo.  However, I did notice one odd thing, when I re-enabled sexoutdrugging, the sexout sound replacer option under the pip boy, it went from being darkened out to being fully lit.  To be clear, the option always worked even when it wasn't lit up but now its lit up and I can't figure out why drugging being enabled would do that.  It works though so no big thing, just interesting.

Anywho... thanks for the tip.  While I don't use the drugs often because some of them last way too long under medical > drug scanning, its still useful.  And I assume I can adjust the length the drugs take to wear off under the sexoutNG option on MCM, its at 100% right now, or is that option under SCR, its under one of them... and its at 100% which I think is why it takes so long. 

6 hours ago, Deviancy said:

I finally gave it a shot a few days ago and I've loaded the game numerous times in the last few days and the plug in pops up its message every single time now.  Go figure, one small number tweak and bingo.  However, I did notice one odd thing, when I re-enabled sexoutdrugging, the sexout sound replacer option under the pip boy, it went from being darkened out to being fully lit.  To be clear, the option always worked even when it wasn't lit up but now its lit up and I can't figure out why drugging being enabled would do that.  It works though so no big thing, just interesting.

Anywho... thanks for the tip.  While I don't use the drugs often because some of them last way too long under medical > drug scanning, its still useful.  And I assume I can adjust the length the drugs take to wear off under the sexoutNG option on MCM, its at 100% right now, or is that option under SCR, its under one of them... and its at 100% which I think is why it takes so long. 

Yeah, it sometimes happens for me too. No idea why though.