OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER

Hi

I need this device.My simns not work without last vesrionĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.Simple I have 5000 MOD.I need this.Cause after I useĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER last version all work.Put this back to game.

Ā 

It won't even turn on without it ... it will fall right away.

14 minutes ago, DeepNude said:

Hi

I need this device.My simns not work without last vesrionĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.Simple I have 5000 MOD.I need this.Cause after I useĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER last version all work.Put this back to game.

Ā 

It won't even jump without it.

Huh?

You don't need an auto-installer for mods. Unzip the file, and put the contents of the WickedWhimsMod folder into YOUR mods folder.

It doesn'tĀ matter if you have 100,000 mods, the process is the same.

If you're having a hard time jumping, then you're playing the wrong game.

The game won't start for the last few years....

Ā 

Only after switching onĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.

Ā 

Updates do not work..only with the latest version of the functionalĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.

Ā 

It was canceled three months ago so I can't update whicked without it. The game doesn't even start.

42 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

How did you manage to install and update all those other mods without using an AUTOINSTALLER then?

Ā 

WW is no different thanĀ any other mod you've installed.

Ā 

Ā 

It always starts after startupĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.

Ā 

I need it to come back into the game, I already paid 600 euros for it.

Ā 

When I press this installer the whole system will then start.It must be associated with the latest version of whicked and updated on it.

Ā 

Mine is three months old so I pay 5 x PATREON for noting.Ā I don't run anything unnecessarily.

Ā 

I have Pamela Anderson now and I can't use her .... lol.

29 minutes ago, DeepNude said:

Ā 

Ā 

It always starts after startupĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.

Ā 

I need it to come back into the game, I already paid 600 euros for it.

Ā 

When I press this installer the whole system will then start.It must be associated with the latest version of whicked and updated on it.

Ā 

Mine is three months old so I pay 5 x PATREON for noting.Ā I don't run anything unnecessarily.

Ā 

I have Pamela Anderson now and I can't use her .... lol.

Well, it looks likeĀ Pamela will have to learn to live without you because I doubtĀ anĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER is coming back anytime soon.

I guess it's time to learn how to install Wicked Whims yourself. This version works perfectly fine.

There is no reason why it should be removed from the game.

Ā 

Except that the game doesn't work without it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

However, the game works with the old one. But I don't have it updated, so the new animations don't work.Any idea how to start new animations Because the game is running and updated and whimce whim is new.

Ā 

No new animations are working right now.

Ā 

It stopped with the removal of the installer. Although I have everything current, but new animations are not displayed.

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

How did you manage to install and update all those other mods without using an AUTOINSTALLER then?

Ā 

WW is no different thanĀ any other mod you've installed.

I update them by deleting old and useĀ new ones.

Ā 

Just like with that autoinstaler.Without running it, it doesn't work.

You really don't need an autoinstaller to be able to install WickedWhims, as it's as simple as dragging the WickedWhimsMod folder from your archive to your Mods folder (after deleting the old one of course). This is something that would've taken less time to learn than replying to this thread over and over.

Ā 

You say you have many mods, I can assure you WickedWhims is stable at the moment, so it's safe to say your other mods are breaking the game.

What mods? That's for you to figure out.

Ā 

If you're still having trouble installing WW manually I can refer you to this pages

Ā - This one, that shows in 5 simple steps how to install the mod correctly: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/manual-mod-installation/

Ā - And this one, which you should consult to see if you've made any mistakes during installation: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/installation-mistakes/

Ā 

But, as I said - it's more than likely other mods are outdated and breaking your game.

23 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

You really don't need an autoinstaller to be able to install WickedWhims, as it's as simple as dragging the WickedWhimsMod folder from your archive to your Mods folder (after deleting the old one of course). This is something that would've taken less time to learn than replying to this thread over and over.

Ā 

You say you have many mods, I can assure you WickedWhims is stable at the moment, so it's safe to say your other mods are breaking the game.

What mods? That's for you to figure out.

Ā 

If you're still having trouble installing WW manually I can refer you to this pages

Ā - This one, that shows in 5 simple steps how to install the mod correctly: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/manual-mod-installation/

Ā - And this one, which you should consult to see if you've made any mistakes during installation: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/installation-mistakes/

Ā 

But, as I said - it's more than likely other mods are outdated and breaking your game.

3. UPDATING EVERYTHING

Mods will simply ruin your whole game if you don't keep them updated.
The biggest issues are always from using outdated or broken mods that affect the working ones in unpredictable ways and eventually break your game. After downloading and installing custom content, you always have to assume that you have broken mods.
Keeping your game updated is really important as well, and you can find what versions of the game are supported by WickedWhims at the Download page.

Ā 

Ā 

Of course but how?No one will ever know which MODĀ is obsolete. There is no program for it.I have new MODĀ from the creators. However, the game can't find them and I don't have NEW animations at all.

1 hour ago, DeepNude said:

3. UPDATING EVERYTHING

Mods will simply ruin your whole game if you don't keep them updated.
The biggest issues are always from using outdated or broken mods that affect the working ones in unpredictable ways and eventually break your game. After downloading and installing custom content, you always have to assume that you have broken mods.
Keeping your game updated is really important as well, and you can find what versions of the game are supported by WickedWhims at the Download page.

Ā 

Ā 

Of course but how?No one will ever know which MODĀ is obsolete. There is no program for it.I have new MODĀ from the creators. However, the game can't find them and I don't have NEW animations at all.

Ā 

Noone said taking care of your mods is easy - if you don't keep track of them, take care to update them when they need to be updated then you're gonna have a bad time.

If you've got so many mods (which I doubt, I guess you include Custom Content with that number, and it's Script Mods that are causing issues for you, CC should be fine), you should probably try the 50/50 method. Other then that there's noone else who can help you take care of your Mods folder, only you and even if the optional autoinstaller hasn't been removed you'd still likely experience your issues, just blame something else.

On 9/19/2020 at 9:16 PM, DeepNude said:

I update them by deleting old and useĀ new ones.

Ā 

Just like with that autoinstaler.Without running it, it doesn't work.

If you can't install Wicked Whims like any other normal PC user and you're using the installer to bypass something on your computer, then maybe you shouldn't be playing with Wicked Whims at all.

Ā 

If that's not the case and you just refuse to listen to numerous people who have just told you now (and beforeĀ when you brought this up), then there's really no sense inĀ continuing to repeat ourselves.

Now I have found one more thing.

Again, some unnecessary content was added to the whicked, which was turned off some animations.

Ā 

I eliminated the new added element and almost everything works again.

But of course only withĀ OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER.Work with 5000 MODĀ well now.

Ā 

Of course, I'd like to remove about 3000-4000 mod. If I knew what they were for.But I can't tell which music clubĀ is and what the others are.I could delete something by mistake.So the 3,000-4000 mod there are really useless.

1 hour ago, DeepNude said:

Of course, I'd like to remove about 3000-4000 mod. If I knew what they were for.But I can't tell which music clubĀ is and what the others are.I could delete something by mistake.So the 3,000-4000 mod there are really useless.

So, basically you're saying that you're a person who dumps thousands of package files into your Mods folder without any clue as to what they're for?

Wow this just keeps getting better by the minute.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:56 PM, BatDood said:

So, basically you're saying that you're a person who dumps thousands of package files into your Mods folder without any clue as to what they're for?

Wow this just keeps getting better by the minute.

Stupid or youĀ just pretending?They are all installations in the game like cities, buildings, subway stations. Clothes make up on models, etc.Dozens of applications will be downloaded with each building or music club.

7 hours ago, DeepNude said:

Stupid or youĀ just pretending?They are all installations in the game like cities, buildings, subway stations. Clothes make up on models, etc.Dozens of applications will be downloaded with each building or music club.

So you can extract thousands of package files and carelessly dump them into your Mods folder without issue, but when it comes to Wicked Whims, you suddenly need an automated program to do it for you?

Something doesn't add up here...

so, how do you "install" other mods to your game?

Are you telling me, that every CC clothing, every CC eye color you download has an "auto installer" ?? or what?

Ā 

you download some CC or Mod and you do what, after downloading?

Ā 

open the archive of WW, the zip file, copy the folder that says "WickedWhimsMod" and paste it into the Mods folder of your Sims 4, in the exact same folder you "install" (or whatever) your other 5000 mods... bang

I have "only" 1414 mod files (3,81GB) and I can easily copy/paste the WW mod into my mods folder and it runs smoothly af

so, if every other game with WW out there runs, without this "auto installer thing" and you are the only one out there, who can't do it without, it might be a problem on your end, don't you think?

On 9/22/2020 at 1:02 PM, DeepNude said:

I get it. EnglishĀ isn't your first language. It's not a requirement here. But one thing you've certainly mastered is the art of contradiction.

Ā 

I have managed to decipher enough of your gibberish toĀ know exactly what you're trying to say. You'll see someone post a "music club" on the web, so you think to yourself, "that's a mighty fine music club. And look at that - they were nice enough to provide all the CC that they used so I'm going to download it all. I don't know what each file doesĀ but I want that music club".

It's evidenced byĀ the fact that you can't identify what package files in your folder serveĀ what purpose soĀ you won't delete any of them in fear that you might break your precious music club. You've essentially bloated your Mods folder with thousands of files that you can't properly identify.

Ā 

You've blindingly demonstrated that you are careless.

Ā 

On 9/21/2020 at 6:55 AM, DeepNude said:

Look familiar? Now you tell me. Who is the stupid one?

I'm sure it's the same thing with downloading other people's Sims as well, evidenced by your new acquisition of Pamela Anderson that you were crying about earlier. If they didn't provide all the files, you probably DM'd them to ask them to share because you couldn't take the time to properly look for them and identify the package filesĀ yourself.

Ā 

This makes you not only careless but lazy as well.

Ā 

Yet there's one thing that isn'tĀ clear to ANYBODY. It's the fact that you can acquire and install all of these files that you can't identify yet in the same string of posts, demand that you have an auto installer for WW reinstatedĀ despite the fact that it isĀ not needed. I'll repeat that and put it in simpleton language: IT IS NOT NEEDED. Hence the term "OPTIONAL".

Ā 

You're careless and irresponsible and proven that you're a person who should not have access to a computer. Who is supposed to take you seriously? I certainly don't and that's why I'm not wasting any further time with you.

None of the comments can be explained by the creators: why everything works after running the installer:OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER

Ā 

The game does not work without it. And it only works with it after it is turned on.

Ā 

That's it. And no one at the beginning could have known that the game was gradually loading thousands of unnecessary modes. I saw this system for the first time in my life. In Sim 5 I will already know.

15 hours ago, DeepNude said:

None of the comments can be explained by the creators: why everything works after running the installer:OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER

Ā 

The game does not work without it. And it only works with it after it is turned on.

Ā 

That's it. And no one at the beginning could have known that the game was gradually loading thousands of unnecessary modes. I saw this system for the first time in my life. In Sim 5 I will already know.

I have honestly no idea what you're on about anymore.

Ā 

The amount of time and effort you took to create and then reply to this thread would've easily been enough to clear up your Mods folder and get the game running.

Ā 

You keep saying things about OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTOINSTALLER but you don't care to elaborate any further as to what exactly is wrong and how does the Installer (supposedly) helps. You provide no additional information, except basically repeating yourself in a different way over and over. You've provided no information as to what other mods do you use, what's your version of the game, what packs do you have etc.

Ā 

I don't know how noone could've known the game was loading in thousands of unnecessary mods if you're the one that put them there. If they're unnecessary - delete them, it really is that simple.

Also, if you have any information about The Sims 5 I'm sure everyone would love to hear it!

• 10 months later...

I started reading this without realizing that IT is a quite old thread, but i have to say it is the most hilarious set of posts i have ever read, i have being laughing for 10 minutesĀ ??Someone should make a meme with "OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTOINSTALLER"...?

Edited by babuchas