What would a lore friendly and immersive adult mod list look like?

Leaving nexus stuff out of the picture for now, aside from BeeingFemale, what would a lore friendly and immersive voiced adult mod list look like? No actual bestiality, no modern day inventions, just stuff that was actually around since ancient and medieval times. May include rape, but not animals. I know it's not the easiest thing to do, considering most of this isn't voiced, but what would be the best list of mods to do this?

Edit: I'll give the Argonians and Kahjiit a pass since they are races in the Elder Scrolls, I was more talking about things like bears.

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

Best voiced and lore-friendly adult mod I know is Amorous Adventures. Several versions, but the Flower Girls one runs really clean. Lots of new content, yet with all original character voices.

Does FG have potential support for more extreme stuff? I know the nexus is particularly picky about that, but not here.

4 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

Edit: I'll give the Argonians and Kahjiit a pass since they are races in the Elder Scrolls

Spoken like a true Nord! ?

4 hours ago, Maidenfan said:

I was more talking about things like bears

Poor bears ?

On 9/16/2020 at 3:11 AM, Maidenfan said:

Does FG have potential support for more extreme stuff? I know the nexus is particularly picky about that, but not here.

There's a patch for FG that adds some BDSM activities to your FG lovers. Otherwise, not that I know of. However, FG and SexLab run just fine side by side. So, you can have all of the Amorous Adventures/FG stuff and also any SL mods you would like. The only difference I notice is that the FG animations are much fewer but align the actors better. 

• 2 years later...
On 9/16/2020 at 3:18 AM, Maidenfan said:

just stuff that was actually around since ancient and medieval times

Hm... Did i heard craftable ZaZ machines?

I'm working on it right now... And i intend to make automatic fucking machines look more dwemer (craftable using dwemer schematics found in dwemer ruins)