WickedWhims doesn't work after update

I need help!

When I start the game, I can do one wickedwhims action, but my sims won't do it! They talk to each other and laugh and nothing happens. My beds have much space and my sims should get in there! The normal woohoo works. When I try wickedwhims again, there is no option to do it. I can only chose "settings". Everything worked before the game updated. I installed wickedwhims again, but it didn't help. I added some furniture mods recently, however, I can't imagine these will conflict the wickedwhims. I even changed the wickedwhims animation, but it's still the same. I seriously don't have any idea what's causing this problem

3 hours ago, Ria24 said:

I need help!

When I start the game, I can do one wickedwhims action, but my sims won't do it! They talk to each other and laugh and nothing happens. My beds have much space and my sims should get in there! The normal woohoo works. When I try wickedwhims again, there is no option to do it. I can only chose "settings". Everything worked before the game updated. I installed wickedwhims again, but it didn't help. I added some furniture mods recently, however, I can't imagine these will conflict the wickedwhims. I even changed the wickedwhims animation, but it's still the same. I seriously don't have any idea what's causing this problem

Did you go into game settings/other after update and make sure mods and scripts boxes are checked (enabled).

I assume you also updated Wicked and any other script mods too as the last game patch broke most all script mods.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.