just woke up.. 12am here.. felt like I was falling, really weird..

Dude500X

ended up googling it and wiki says its a hypnic jerk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnic_jerk

ugh, this is the first time this has happened to me that I remember, anyone here relate?  this is soo weird and scary but it interests me.. honestly felt like i was free falling for a second or 2,

anyway i am goin back to sleep lol.. just hope im not ill or somethin as it felt real scary

Same thing has happened to me mate. Sometimes i have similar dream's where in the dream i am looking at my fingers and they get smaller and smaller, and then everything ends up going super slow and then I wake up sweating, and looking at my hands. And this "dream" makes my mind go blank for 10 seconds and i have no train of thought or feeling for those 10 seconds.

That has happened to me... It happens when you are half-asleep/half-awake,

Most times, one of my legs jerks once, quickly.. After I realized what happened, I fall asleep naturally.

Essentially, it mostly happens in a comfortable position when you are falling asleep... fast..

Archived