Jump to content

*NEW* Update on Open Worlds, Airplanes, Hotels, Spiral Stairs & More... coming VERY soon! (Mod News)


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I'm actually REALLY excited for this mod expansion!!

Edit: This isn't me lol

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
8 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

When I hear, Open world, I can only think "you better have a damn good PC to run this".

maybe not, if runs the magical realm well, i think will be ok

Posted
7 minutes ago, Adolfnut said:

maybe not, if runs the magical realm well, i think will be ok

Thats still a normal sized neighborhood compared to all the rest. When I am thinking Open World. I am thinking one large neighborhood and you can walk into each of the lots seemlessly without loading into it and the rest of the lots close down like normal. If it is truly open world then you'll have dozens of sims per area, that will require a strong PC.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Thats still a normal sized neighborhood compared to all the rest. When I am thinking Open World. I am thinking one large neighborhood and you can walk into each of the lots seemlessly without loading into it and the rest of the lots close down like normal. If it is truly open world then you'll have dozens of sims per area, that will require a strong PC.

I heard that will be one playable lot and all the other stuff will be off lot itens, like in the star wars dlc. About sims probably will be the same quantity we are used to, but if be too much maybe mcc or npcc could help.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...