Anyone else have login problems?

Hey, sorry in advance if this isn't the right place to do this. But for the past several months the only way I've ever been able to login using chrome has been to reset my password. Has anyone else been experiencing this? I run the captcha (sometimes the captcha doesn't even open) and it either says I had the wrong password or the captcha wasn't completed properly. I've disabled my adblockers and updated my browser, nothing works. Every single time I want to login I find myself running to a password reset to enter the same password (So the idea I'm getting it wrong has to be a bit off) and that's the only way I make it in.. :|

(I tried to login a single time this morning only to get a message my account has been locked for 30 minutes on the first try.)

Maybe I should try internet explorer...? What browser do people here use? 

I'd advise also following up and joing Lovers Lab on Discord there is a section just for site support.

https://discord.gg/JuxNSf

I mention this as your post will slowly drop as site activity occurs. There you can get more interactive and perhaps quicker response.

I have used all sorts of browsers and still use various ones on various OS's and no problems that you are mentioning.

Try deleting your LL cookies.  Make sure you delete all of them (in chrome it is something like "for all time" or other).  Also, be careful if you have the auto fill feature and that you are actually entering your new password and not having it auto fill in your old ones.

I use Chrome as a browser.