This Mean Anything To Anyone? getvatssvalue 6, 15

It's evaluating a certain condition. It's not the cause per se, but it could be from the same mod that causes you the issue, but also not, you can't understand the real source of the problem from that line since it's a vanilla generic. No way to write down the rest of the message before it crashes? maybe it could give an extra hint.

Also, a good way to narrow down the source of the problem is uncheck some mods on the load order and see if the problem persists or not.

I Managed To Get More, Sartquest SubmitRapeQuest? Got It! It's From Unethical Deeds! All Of A Sudden My Character Stops, Then Strips, Then Crashes. Don't Know Why, He Just Does. *Nevermind Just Disabled Unethical Deeds And It Still Happens. I'm Currently Disabling All Mods And Re-enabling Them One By One. Will Update When I Find The Culprit.

16 hours ago, MegaManRageX said:

Found It. It's Sexout Breeder. Sexout Breeder Strips Me Then Crashes. Why? Any Clues?

I don't know what that mod does or how it's scripted etc. But in general if the mod has no interactions with other mods you could try to make a clean save. You start the game without the mod, you save on a new slot, then you quit and you re-introduce the mod.

I'd also take a look at its thread on the forum to see if the position in the load order is correct or if someone else experienced anything like that.

• 3 weeks later...