(search) Help me find 3 mods please.

Hello for everybody that read and thank you.

Really quick to not bore you with to many details:

I last played skyrim 3 years ago. I had 3 simple yet very nice mods from Loverslab. A lot of new stuff has appeared and I'm lost since I don't have that much time as before. I cant really find them so please if anything rings a bell Id really appreciate if you could tell me what the names are.

Mod 1: Mod that allowed me to talk with my follower for intimate moments. It was not a spell, just a quick conversation asking me what Id like and puff.

Mod 2: a prostitution mod which you could recruit or place other working for you.

Mod 3: After a clearing a dungeon you and your follower would like to clear some tension and have a quicky.

Again If any of this rings a bell to you, please let me know, any mention or even suggestion ill take it.

Many thanks!

36 minutes ago, Skyrum3 said:

Mod 1: Mod that allowed me to talk with my follower for intimate moments. It was not a spell, just a quick conversation asking me what Id like and puff.

"Follow me for sex", "Sexlab Eager NPCs" (SLEN) has dialogue for NPCs in general, I'm sure there is stuff made specifically for followers but can't remember any I'm familiar with.

Mod 2: a prostitution mod which you could recruit or place other working for you.

"SexLab TDF prostitution and pimping" comes to mind.

Mod 3: After a clearing a dungeon you and your follower would like to clear some tension and have a quicky.

Eager NPCs has a feature like that, after clearing a location or absorbing a dragon soul there is a chance for The sex (tm) to happen. I think there was another one, not sure tho.