So recently I've stumbled upon some of Studio954's amazing content on here, & it kind of pushed me to do some digging to see if there were any other creations of their's elsewhere. After doing some digging I found out that apparently there was an entire website dedicated to cc for gay male sims called gaysimsplanet.com. Of course today it no longer exists even though I was able to see what the site looked like through the wayback machine. Its pretty cool, I wish I would've know about it when it was still around. (I don't think I was even out yet though?) Anyway, out of curiosity I wanted to know if there was anyone that maybe still had any of the cc from there. The clothing is mainly what I'm looking for, but honestly I just curious if anyone who used that site whilst it was still up still has anything from it.

On 9/6/2020 at 11:41 PM, djdj5275 said:

Studio954's

For some reason, I recall recently seeing a similar question posted, and the person who did that work replied. My suggestion is to try using the site search and see if you can find other "Studio954" threads. I think he said he was still modding? And he may have had a different S/N???

On 9/11/2020 at 10:26 PM, LadySmoks said:

For some reason, I recall recently seeing a similar question posted, and the person who did that work replied. My suggestion is to try using the site search and see if you can find other "Studio954" threads. I think he said he was still modding? And he may have had a different S/N???

I actually ended up finding Studio954 on MTS & sending them a private message. Super nice?. Said if they ever come across anything they'd let me know. Honestly I'm pretty satisfied with stuff I did manage to find from that thread you mentioned. I'm glad this thread exists though, in case people may have custom content from that site they can post it here.

5 hours ago, djdj5275 said:

Studio954 on MTS

Very good. But, I still suggest find that other page. It's perhaps 10 or 12 posts down on this main request page. Some old S954 items were shared there, and as the original page is gone, may be your only chance to get them.