Summon Crow Demon - Weaponsmith Ornifex

Summon Crow Demon - Weaponsmith Ornifex

View File

I forgot were I got these model. 

But, I finally finished the mod... Get the spell code with Tes4edit , use console tes4edit player.addspell XX

Weaponsmith Ornifex is an NPC in Dark Souls 2

Weaponsmith Ornifex Information

• One of the two NPCs able to trade Boss Souls, the other is Straid of Olaphis
  • Will trade the first boss soul for free.
  • Her model, textures, death sound and animation as well as idle animations are almost, if not completely identical to those of the Crow Demons from the Painted World of Ariamis in Dark Souls.

Encounters

Shaded Woods. From the Shaded Ruins bonfire, she is found locked in an underground cave, below the false floor. Requires the Fang Key from the petrified lion statue near the bonfire to free her. You must exhaust all of her dialogue to get her to move.
Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Will move here once freed. In the room with many statues. Next to the Lower Brightstone Cove bonfire.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

When I tried your mod I didn't get the crow demon actually .. I get a vanilla bear instead even though the name of the spell is "summon crow demon" and the icon of the spell is a bear paw not what I found in the the folder .. I changed the load order but the result is same..

Anyway here's the code to save time for others who want to download this mod: XX000807

Do you have OBME installed?   Oblivion Magic Extender.   https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31981?tab=files

The mod use a new magic effect  and only OBME can create and use new magic effects.

All summon spell are magic effects.

Seems if your game can not find the new effect it use a vanilla summon effect.   What do you have against bears? They are cute. :classic_smile:

Well I'm aware of the OBME requirement but I decide not to use it because when I checked the comments in nexus site many members said OBME make there game crush every time  they load the save data with it and others said it's conflicting with other mods so I checked the other .esp and I found nothing written in it so I thought maybe this version work without OBME ..

And I have nothing against bears I'm animal lover actually but because my character use a dark magic so I was looking for something that suite her ..

Just for testing.
You need the original meshes and textures folder.  You don't need the sound folder. Only vanilla spriggan sounds files in that folder, and original esp and my esp use the vanilla spriggan sound path (So you don't need the Sound folder even with the original esp)

Spell: Summon Crow Demon ( ID XX001CC6 / Player.addspell XX001CC6 / The XX is the loadorder number of the esp )
Conjuration, Novice, Cost 9

The crow demon will follow you.

The crow demon:
Essential
no swim (spriggan can not swim, no swim animations )
changed from Creatures faction and aggression 50  to PlayerFaction, Aggression 5
Removed the "No Low Level Processing" flag, so the crow can follow you through doors.
And the crow was very slow (13), I changed the speed (50).

Maybe a problem: The crow creature is a spriggan copy ( the faction and aggression I changed)  with spriggan spells.
The vanilla summon-bear-spell summons a bear (no factions, aggression 45)... I'm not sure who he's going to attack. During my tests, he never attacked me, so I didn't removed the spell.

Activate the crow and you get a menu. Follow and wait. The crow waits at its current location.

To release the crow you use the summon spell again.
If the crow is injured use the summon spell and send her home, then summon her again and she is healed. ( or he? We need a nif with a dick )

And I changed something that you will never see because the crow is Essential, in the "inventory is now a Quill (not the spriggan Taproot )

CrowDemon no OBME esp.7z

Yes.

Changing sound,  required magic rank, magic costs, . . .   can be changed easily.  With TES4Edit or CS.

Tell me what you want.

I used Novice and Cost 9  because my Conjuration is very low.  But I want to test it.

???  new abilities?

The level with player is no problem.

-------------------

EDIT

New version

! Now you need the original meshes, sound and textures folder.

New in version 2

-Sound folders: In the sound folders are only vanilla spriggan sounds files. You can replace the files with whatever you like better.

! wav, mono ! in data\sound\fx\npc\crowdemon\ and the subfolders

-Crow levels with player, min level is 10

-Ability: Crow Resistances  ( it replaces the Spriggan Resistances )
Player Conjuration < 25 =  Crow Resistances: Weakness fire 30; Resist Shock 30  ( like the vanilla spriggan resistances )
Player Conjuration >= 25 =  Crow Resistances: Weakness fire 30; Resist Shock 40
Player Conjuration >= 50 =  Crow Resistances: Weakness fire 30; Resist Shock 50
Player Conjuration >= 75 =  Crow Resistances: Weakness fire 30; Resist Shock 50; Resist Magic 15; Resist Normal Weapons 5
Player Conjuration >= 100 =  Crow Resistances: Weakness fire 30; Resist Shock 50; Resist Magic 30; Resist Normal Weapons 10
! the new Ability is set during summon ! You have to summon the crow again when you reach a new Conjuration level.

full description is in the readme.

CrowDemon no OBME esp v2.7z

! Not really tested if the leveled crow is too weak or too strong !  And spell is still Novice, Cost 9

Edited by fejeena

You done a good job everything work well but I think you increase the speed a lot .. if you just decrease it and make it middle, it will be better other than that well done .. 

I give a creature a custom voice but for some reason only the injured sound play but idle one still Spriggan .. I don't know why .. I replaced the default sounds with a different one .. what could be the reason? ..

the reason: Stupidity, negligence, overtiredness. . .

my fault, wrong path :classic_blush:

The esp with fixed sound and speed 30.

Default spriggan speed is 13 and the crow was not alble to follow my player when I was walking. That's why I used speed 50. But when I run I still have to wait for the crow. I need speed above 50

CrowDemon no OBME esp v3.7z

How you can change speed or spell costs with TES4Edit.   Easy, no CS

You open the esp with TES4Edit

When loading is finished you expand the ESP tree.

Then click creatures

cd1.jpg

And for the spell cost and rank you open spells and click on the Summon spell.

cd2.jpg

cd3.jpg

To save the esp you close TES4Edit. Yes close it, the red X upper right corner.

Then a menu opens  and you click OK      ( You can select if you want a backup of the unchanged esp )

Edited by fejeena
  • 1 year later...