[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

Would love to hear from you soon Diego. Worried you might have fallen off the face of the earth again. Any updates or new releases coming soon? I got a request for you for a personal mod if you can take the time to find a model to match it for me and do me the favor as a friend of getting it into Skyrim. I want a professional looking modern day suit and tie if you got a model for one. If you need me to, I can look for one for you to convert. Just let me know bro.

@alpalia, i'm one of diego's friends, i was asking where he's been out of worry for his health and safety, not about stupid mods. i could honestly care less if he quit modding today as long as he's alright since he doesnt get on his messenger as often anymore, and doesn't answer messages on here. so chill with the tude over his disclaimer, i can read just fine thank you.

and ?

i didnt care if your his friend, girlfriend ,mother or whatever ^^ , i just answer for people ask for update or mod news , you not ask for this ? good to you then this message is not for you . simple.

you not necessary need to feel in sight . chill ya ;)

if you want take some private news from him, then use the messenger XD

and asking a question after a week or 2 dosnt hurt anyone so why both trying to stop people from checkingup on how things are doing 

an tbh it wont stop people from asking also people asking tends to happen bc he is such a good modder that it shows people really apperciate his work 

so there for  have a good night 

Please don't include me in his inane attempt at stopping people from asking about updates. I just asked Diego how he's been since he A) doesn't answer his private messages often and B) doesn't sign into skype often anymore but he does C) check this thread occasionally even though he doesn't put new content in. I'm all for you or anyone else asking for updates or anything else you feel like asking. 

""Please don't include me in his inane attempt at stopping people from asking about updates.""

seriously ? you not understand me ?

where you see i ask people to stop ask for updates ? i just say peoples should read previous message before post something . thats was everybody should make everytime in every thread. they can ask for updates, but what this change if diegoforfun cant make anything because it have problem with his software .

i say "just wait" , i didnt have say "stop ask" , its clear, no need fight about that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love your conversions. AWESOME! just curious, as i have tried and failed, but i was wondering if you could do a conversion for a mod that someone made for Fallout 3, then i saw it later for new vegas. i would love to have this for skyrim. here is the link. if you can't, i understand. i guess i will do some more studying on conversions. thanks for your time and your awesome armors. http://modsreloaded.com/i-am-robot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I want ask about a ME 2/3 Tali'Zorah playermodel?!

The others are just awesome and I'm a big Mass Effect fan and an even bigger Tali fan.

So, I hope it's possible to do that.

That would be really great.

Tia and thx for all the models!

Blackdragon armor is a virus.

Which anti virus software are you using? Also is the anti virus software and its database up to date? It could very well be a false positive or you clicked on one of the ads by mistake.

I use avg, newly updated. The Black Dragon link comes with an installer & they also tries to install some other softwares (I don't see the option to uncheck them) and as time goes on, a couple of trojans & worms were detected. It is not a part of the mod as the file name & the location they are in are not the 1 they were told to. Ads are not displayed as I use adblock,this pc is also use by old people who love to click on flashy ads.

Which anti virus software are you using? Also is the anti virus software and its database up to date? It could very well be a false positive or you clicked on one of the ads by mistake.

Weird, since you've mentioned it, so I tried it again. The .exe file is gone & replaced by a .rar file. The first time I tried, I got a .exe file with the name of "Black Dragon.rar.exe"  That thing installed malwares on me. Took me 15 minutes to get rid of them!

So, was this some kind of weird joke or something?

Weird, since you've mentioned it, so I tried it again. The .exe file is gone & replaced by a .rar file. The first time I tried, I got a .exe file with the name of "Black Dragon.rar.exe"  That thing installed malwares on me. Took me 15 minutes to get rid of them!

I did a bit of research and it seems two other people had this happen. It seems to happen if you select to use the download accelerator though if you deselect that option  a cookie gets set and you never get that option until you either clear your cookies or reformat your computer.

I did a bit of research and it seems two other people had this happen. It seems to happen if you select to use the download accelerator though if you deselect that option  a cookie gets set and you never get that option until you either clear your cookies or reformat your computer.

There was an option not to use the downloader? Because I remember it's just download or cancel. The first time I saw it I immediately close the page & tried it again but it's still the .exe file.