Nusbie Voices Sound Replacer

On 9/18/2020 at 2:14 PM, Hazzel1337 said:

btw when playing arround with the sounds i noticed the "Effect volume control" in skyrim setting changes the volume level of the voice sounds and the "Voice volume control" changes the Sex Sound FX volume.

is that only for me the case ? or for you guys too

I never changed the voice volume, so I can't say anything to it - I'm using headphones all the time ;)

• 2 months later...

@Tops34

Okay, this sound pack is superlative. A huge improvement over my original hand tuned Nusbie for SL.

My only and last lament is that nobody's given us a holy grail: a PC Head Tracking + Sexlab unified voice pack with the same actors for both voices. But that said, what you have assembled here is damned good, and I think I can match up an existing PCHT voice pack to something in your curated new collection.

Thanks for wading into this. Sound mod assemblage is a major pain in the ass, and you're definitely to be commended.

• 6 months later...