I like the idea! Maybe it could check players health/stamina/magicka and depending on the values the character would breath differently. It maybe could even be made compatible with aroused sse that would give some immersive feeling but i'm afraid it could also break it in some way.

Edit: Oh, or depending on situation like swimming? Or maybe frostfall (cold)? I don't know, just throwing some ideas here like oil into fire.

Hi Methu, 

I do not like the 'Danger' anime sound.   So I replaced that with a 'panic' breathing sound I got free off the Internet. 

I added a few more breathing sounds and altered the ESP to accommodate them and it's OK now.

The regular breathing is weirdly sexy but a little loud!   I think you could do a LOT with this mod, such as mix it with the vanilla game sounds to make it all fit together.  Thanks for what you have provided!

For Skyrim SE users, update to Form 44.

PS - could this be changed to a left-hand ring, or a fire and forget spell?? Allowing other rings to be used.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:12 AM, Undertower said:

I like the idea! Maybe it could check players health/stamina/magicka and depending on the values the character would breath differently. It maybe could even be made compatible with aroused sse that would give some immersive feeling but i'm afraid it could also break it in some way.

Edit: Oh, or depending on situation like swimming? Or maybe frostfall (cold)? I don't know, just throwing some ideas here like oil into fire.

theres is a mod for this called "exhaustion" i always use it and is a really polished and nice mod

for the link to the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22752

• 1 year later...