Noir and Dark Penis texture issue

Hello guys I have this wierd issue that I can't find on formus. I´ve been using this mod for a while, and I never have had problems with animations or anything, but since v150, or so, the Noir penis glitch at the glans, it bugs the texture and it like acquires some color from the hair of the sim, if the sim has black hair, the glans texture glitches and turns black, if the sim is redhead, the glans will turn red and with all the colors.

This doesnt happen in versions like 147f, the thing is that this version doesnt work with 1.65 and 1.66 so it creates excpetions errors and everything else bugs and just doesnt work. I tried v147f (the penis texture is ok) and in v150 the penis texture glitches, I dont know exactly in what version this starts to happen, but im looking through each version to see which one is it. I thought this was some configuration issue or something in my computer, so I downloaded Origin, The sims 4 and the mod to see if it happened there too (I had never installed origin or TS4 in my laptop). The textures continued to glitch just like in my pc, so I dont think its my problem, or it could be a big coincidence. And, to explain myself a little bit more im going to give links with some images that show the issue more graphically, I hope I can get some help of how to solve this, I would appreciate it, thanks.

Links:

https://ibb.co/RN8Vpb0

https://ibb.co/82DqKkb