Seriously having trouble getting FNIS to register this mod, tried everything even turning off extract readme files in NMM and manually installing, please help me someone

NMM with the readme option turned off can install the mod perfectly without any difficulty at all. Or did you just downloaded the PATCH file for SOS compatability instead of scrolling to the bottom to the link to the download page and then using the big green download link button on that page to get the complete mod.

i have readme option turned off and have got the zip file for the complete mod and FNIS wont pick up the mod, thats the only problem, the mod itself works but i only hear sounds with the characters just standing still

is there a specific place i need to have FNIS installed?

EDIT: Fixed it and made it work, sorry for wasting your time

Glad to hear you got it working, everyone needs to have some sex in Skyrim :).

Quick question, how do you manage if it is girl on girl or not? only seem to get guy on girl for two girls

Open console (~ key) and enter:

Set _SA_GalsOptions to 0

Look under the "Configuration Options" spoiler in the original post to get other configuration options.

Hi umm...I cannot find the spell in the spell list...can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I installed the mod via NMM and ran FNIS (v3.5 not the latest one) and ran SKSE but still i cannot find the spell or do any of the rape moves.

That sounds like you don't have the mod enabled since it automatically adds the spells as nearly the first thing it does. Are yo using the SKSE Loader to start your game (required to make SKSE extensions work).

Hi umm...I cannot find the spell in the spell list...can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I installed the mod via NMM and ran FNIS (v3.5 not the latest one) and ran SKSE but still i cannot find the spell or do any of the rape moves.

That sounds like you don't have the mod enabled since it automatically adds the spells as nearly the first thing it does. Are yo using the SKSE Loader to start your game (required to make SKSE extensions work).

Yes I am...but there is no mention of the spell or the mod anywhere. Its just as if it does not exist...

I am also using NMM but still to no avail

Hi! I have a little problem. Mod works perfectly fine until I want to change phase or cancel sex. Key bindings do not seem to work. I have SKSE, FNIS, update 13. Animated prostitution worked fine.  I disabled all other mods, but nothing changes anyway. Any help?

Hi! I have a little problem. Mod works perfectly fine until I want to change phase or cancel sex. Key bindings do not seem to work. I have SKSE, FNIS, update 13. Animated prostitution worked fine.  I disabled all other mods, but nothing changes anyway. Any help?

Hold the keys down until they respond. The mod does not catch keystrokes, it just notes what keys are pressed as it performs it's timed checks, if your game is especially laggy those checks may come quite some time apart. If the key isn't down at the moment it is checked then it the same as if it had never been held down.

Hold the keys down until they respond. The mod does not catch keystrokes, it just notes what keys are pressed as it performs it's timed checks, if your game is especially laggy those checks may come quite some time apart. If the key isn't down at the moment it is checked then it the same as if it had never been held down.

I've been holding jays for a minute - literally - and nothing happened.  

Edit: Btw, Idk if it should be in mod, but my character can walk, jump, equip/unequip items while having sex.

UPD: Yay, got it working! Never thought I had an old version of SKSE. This mod is amazing! Thanks!

Hello Friends,

first of all, thank you for making such an awesome download, and thanks to all creators.

I do come along a problem, it seems many others have had (excuse my bad english, ist not my first language).

My FNIS User Generator cant seem to find the SA Files, however i switched Read Me files in NMM off and checked if the FNIS Sex Addict file is in the right folder for FNIS to be found. However, maybe i have done anything wrong.

I do have SKSE.

The Mod is activated in NMM or/and the STEAM mod mannager.

I have run FNIS as Admin.

I am using Skyarim with Steam.

Have downloaded FNIS and successfuly installed.

The text file for FNIS to see the anims is in the right folder, it still wont see the anims :/

Do i possibly have to move the anims to anywhere else? Since i use other mods that use customs anims.

Thank you for your help,

-Tigg

post-484126-0-27050000-1404388105_thumb.png

Edited by TiggDarkfury

Hello Friends,

first of all, thank you for making such an awesome download, and thanks to all creators.

I do come along a problem, it seems many others have had (excuse my bad english, ist not my first language).

My FNIS User Generator cant seem to find the SA Files, however i switched Read Me files in NMM off and checked if the FNIS Sex Addict file is in the right folder for FNIS to be found. However, maybe i have done anything wrong.

I do have SKSE.

The Mod is activated in NMM or/and the STEAM mod mannager.

I have run FNIS as Admin.

I am using Skyarim with Steam.

Have downloaded FNIS and successfuly installed.

The text file for FNIS to see the anims is in the right folder, it still wont see the anims :/

Do i possibly have to move the anims to anywhere else? Since i use other mods that use customs anims.

Thank you for your help,

-Tigg

Have you reinstalled the mod after changing the setting in NMM or did you just extract the one file?

Can you copy and paste the FNIS displayed test into a reply here so I can see if it gives any clues to follow.

Also when you start Skyrim, you must use the SKSE_Loader program to make this mod work but that isn't a current problem since you haven't got the mod recognized in FNIS yet.

Hello,

i would love to post a screenshot, but unfortunately i get this error over and over: Sorry TiggDarkfury, you are not allowed to post links.

However, i do get checkboxes in FNIS for:

GENDER Specific Animations - see FNIS Description > Patches

Skeleton Arm Fix

xp32´s PC Exclusive Animation Path PCEA

xp32´s New Animarion for Running with Bow

xp32´sNew Animation for 1H Weapon

rongphale´s Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh.

These are all i get :/ I have none of these enabled right now.

I have some beastiality stuff installed from LoversLab, i dunno if that should show up in FNIS too, if so, they wont do that.

I'm not sure if this is the place to add this, but can I suggest a compatibility with SkyUI? If not, I suggest a reset key, so that all actions can be reset back to default. It appears my character is stuck being raped by someone, yet no actions have been taken place, and I can go about my game. Still, when I interact with the environment, my character will grunt like he's being raped. Also, I can't forcefully rape anyone either. C: Sorry if this wasn't helpful at all, and doubly sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of post.

I'm not sure if this is the place to add this, but can I suggest a compatibility with SkyUI? If not, I suggest a reset key, so that all actions can be reset back to default. It appears my character is stuck being raped by someone, yet no actions have been taken place, and I can go about my game. Still, when I interact with the environment, my character will grunt like he's being raped. Also, I can't forcefully rape anyone either. C: Sorry if this wasn't helpful at all, and doubly sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of post.

There is a spell to reset the Voice Processors which will get rid of the grunting sounds for you. The long promosed and rarely worked on next version does have a MCM menu.

I've been coding a lot lately, there's a chance I may work on it again to at least release the MCM menu version.

Hey all, I've been using this mod for a couple weeks now, and it is really awesome. It works great, no problems (yay following directions!), and has been fun.

Recently I noticed something odd, though: The mod doesn't seem to work for my vampire character. Has anyone else had this problem? It works fine for all my other characters, but my vampire can't have sex. And I"m not talking about while in vampire lord form, just normal humanoid form. But still can't get anyone to hook up. Is that something that's intended? Or is it a glitch? My other characters have all been satisfied, but my poor vampire is yearning for some loving and not getting any. Nobody wants her.

Hey all, I've been using this mod for a couple weeks now, and it is really awesome. It works great, no problems (yay following directions!), and has been fun.

Recently I noticed something odd, though: The mod doesn't seem to work for my vampire character. Has anyone else had this problem? It works fine for all my other characters, but my vampire can't have sex. And I"m not talking about while in vampire lord form, just normal humanoid form. But still can't get anyone to hook up. Is that something that's intended? Or is it a glitch? My other characters have all been satisfied, but my poor vampire is yearning for some loving and not getting any. Nobody wants her.

Custom race or vanilla game race?

Oh, vanilla race. I haven't downloaded any race mods, mostly just hair, lighting, map roads, assorted armors, body, Falskaar, and this one.

She's a Dunmer assassin, vampire, leader of the dark brotherhood. Not sure what might be effecting her with this mod. Like I said, all my other characters work perfectly fine. I can't even get anyone to go after her in combat. And yeah, I made sure to check that combat assault was enabled. Heh. Are player vampires flagged as undead or something so that NPCs don't recognize them as any particular gender anymore?

Edit: Update. I tried loading an older save of that character from a few months ago, and she was able to get it on just fine! So apparently it is not vampirism that's causing the bug because she was still a vampire in that save and it worked fine. So there must be something in the current save file itself that's preventing her from being able to interact with anyone. Is there a console command to indicate if the mod thinks there are any sex acts currently taking place or something like that? It might be for some reason it thinks she can't participate...

How can I get more animations for this? It has like 7 animations and that's all

You move on from it to the Sexlab Framework which has over 50 animations, not including the ones with creatures.

The Sexlab Framework is a mod that provides the animations, sound effects, Menu controls and calling interface but no actual ways to initiate sex. It provides the "framework" for other mods to use, those other mods then set up the sex situations and use the framework to execute them.

Framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v158b-updated-0701/

Index of mods that use the framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

You move on from it to the Sexlab Framework which has over 50 animations, not including the ones with creatures.

The Sexlab Framework is a mod that provides the animations, sound effects, Menu controls and calling interface but no actual ways to initiate sex. It provides the "framework" for other mods to use, those other mods then set up the sex situations and use the framework to execute them.

Framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v158b-updated-0701/

I already have framework and in the options I saw that it has like 50 animations. How do I use these animations in sexaddicts mod?

Framework:

I already have framework and in the options I saw that it has like 50 animations. How do I use these animations in sexaddicts mod?

You don't, it only uses the animations it has which were pretty limited and few back when it was developed. This is an old mod, developed long before the frameworks came along.