I am sometimes getting stuck laying on the ground when I have sex with any NPC and can't move or nothing and have to load a previous asved game. I turned 1 of the post sex buffs off.

Pressing the space bar doesn't cause you to jump to your feet?

How did you turn off one of the post sex buffs?

I found out what the problem was that I was running animated prostitution and when I with a npc a another would try and rape me and I would get stuck lying on my back. I did try the space bar but I couldn't move either.

Two mods (sex or otherwise) trying to animate the player or a NPC at the same time will usually result in something bad, try to disable random sex in my mod if you are using Animated Prostitution at the same time.

I will do that.

So I just installed this mod manually. I start up the  GenerateFNISforUsers file and start the game. All the SA spells gets added to my spell list but the animations won't work. So I updated the FNIS behaviour to see if I maybe extracted the files to the wrong folder but instead it says and I quote ">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\APSexIdles", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...
Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, I solved it after unchecking the box in the launcher and starting it again.

So I just installed this mod manually. I start up the  GenerateFNISforUsers file and start the game. All the SA spells gets added to my spell list but the animations won't work. So I updated the FNIS behaviour to see if I maybe extracted the files to the wrong folder but instead it says and I quote ">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\APSexIdles", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...

Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, I solved it after unchecking the box in the launcher and starting it again.

Glad to see you figured it out but the error message you quoted tells me you have an incompletely installed or incompletely removed copy of the Animated Prostitution mod. You should finish installing or uninstalling that mod to get rid of that error.

Hi Waxenfigure I was just wondering If you can Make an Otion for Werewolves to have sex, Maybe using one of the Werewolf Gender mods? This is something i have been looking into for  a while now and I like your mod and would like one that is Compatible, thank you.

This mod would require a major rewrite to include that capability.

Hello there, I've just installed this mod, and I'm encountering a few issues with it. The issues are mainly that I can not utilize any of the controls once the sex starts. Only thing I haven't installed is the SKSE thing, which will not start the game for me for some reason. I'm using the latest versions of the mods, so I don't know what I need to do to get everything to work~ any help would be greatly appreciated.

Other mods I'm using are as follows;

Nude Females

Nude Males

Killable Children

Weightless Items

Handt Map markers

Aela- no warpaint

Lanterns of Skyrim

and an enhanced character generation mod

I'd really like to understand whats going wrong, if anyone can help, please do.

Hi , i try this mod and follow all the guide , but it seem i cannot press the command like B,H or others, i hold the key for quite sometime but cannot change position at all. also the FNIS generator , when i click the consistence check it say that have a multiple duplicate anim event from Sex addicts from 152-159. can help sort it out . Thank you 

p.s this is the first time i use a mod so im very newbie about this, Any help would be appriciated

Hello there, I've just installed this mod, and I'm encountering a few issues with it. The issues are mainly that I can not utilize any of the controls once the sex starts. Only thing I haven't installed is the SKSE thing, which will not start the game for me for some reason. I'm using the latest versions of the mods, so I don't know what I need to do to get everything to work~ any help would be greatly appreciated.

SKSE is required for this mod to work properly, being able to read keys is only one of the many things added by SKSE that this mod requires in order to do all it does.

What happens when you try to start the game using the SKSE Loader?

hello, after reading what @waxenfigure said that use SKSE loader , the command can be use . Thank you. But there are a slight problem. The current SKSE (1.6.16) can be used but after initiate a rape, suddenly the game close itself or crash. Also the sound do not come out at all. Did i do something wrong? I did run FNIS before open the SKSE.  Also the Alpha SKSE (1.7.0) cannot be used for the mod because its crash before going into the game. i did install 1.7.0 first before installing 1.6.16, without uninstall one of the programs first. Would that be a problem?

the SKSE loader doesn't even do anything. I start skyrim normally, and its stuck in a loop of launching the game from steam, then relaunches when I hit play.

Remove every trace of the mod and then re-install it, pay careful attention to the instructions.

hello, after reading what @waxenfigure said that use SKSE loader , the command can be use . Thank you. But there are a slight problem. The current SKSE (1.6.16) can be used but after initiate a rape, suddenly the game close itself or crash. Also the sound do not come out at all. Did i do something wrong? I did run FNIS before open the SKSE.  Also the Alpha SKSE (1.7.0) cannot be used for the mod because its crash before going into the game. i did install 1.7.0 first before installing 1.6.16, without uninstall one of the programs first. Would that be a problem?

CTD on startup indicates that a requirement of one of your mods is missing or there is a conflict between two mods. Another possibility is overload of mods using more memory than the game allows, SKSE 1.7 has some additional features that you can turn on to dramatically reduce the problem, also installing the ENBOOST mod package can make it possible to use all sort of high-res mods without worry.

the SKSE loader doesn't even do anything. I start skyrim normally, and its stuck in a loop of launching the game from steam, then relaunches when I hit play.

Run as administrator. Tons of mods need SKSE to work, so get that bad-boy workin'. It's crucial, especially if you want to install a lot of mods (and I know you do ;))

forgot to add that npc female wont stop moaning, great in rl but long past sex act I

'm now convinced she was faking it and is now taunting me.  so sliding and moaning character and rape spell don

t work

There's a spell to clear the voice processsors which will stop the moaning sound effects if they keep playing, likewise there's also a way to clear the sound effects if they get stuck on as well.

Are you loading the game using the SKSE loader as directed by the SKSE mod? If you don't do that then various bits of the mod will fail to work properly since loading the game via Steam won't load the SKSE extensions and this mod uses many of those extensions.

If you are loading the game properly and you have run the FNIS User Generator program as required by the FNIS mod (and have taken care there are no errors from the FNIS program) then the next step would be to follow the instructions in the original post to enable the Papyrus Logging, run the game long enough to try the spell, exit the game and then zip the log file and upload it. That should give me information to use to help you get the mod working.

morning, OP great mod btw, I'm having a 'that' common problem about the animation

Missing .txt on FNISforUser and all that.

How do you find it ? Did everything on the instruction or I'm just to ignorant to notice it.

Ah, another user of Nexus Mod Manager. Turn off it's option to not extract "readme" files, that option had the dmaging side effect of not extracting any .TXT files including of course those needed to make FNIS see the animations this mod adds.

Turn off that one option, reinstall the mod, run the FNIS User Generator program and you should be able to enjoy what this mod can offer.

I'm having a hard time deactivating this mod. Whenever I do, the game glitches and all animations disappear. Everyone is just a big stiff "T" shape. How can I deactivate the mod without losing animations?

Run the FNIS Generator program again.  It must be run every time you add or remove a mod that incorporates animations.

Also make sure you stop the quests for this mod, it will not be perfect but it will be cleaner and less likely to give you problems in the future that way.

Also consider downloading and running the Save Game Cleaner mod after you uninstall.

Great work, everthing works fine for me except the positioning keys during combat rape, player always jerks back to the original position they were in straight after the first movement!

Same problem for me. I can see a brife flash of the position numbers up in the left corner of the screen and the animation "jerk2 a bit but thats all. No change in position at all. The control for next animation etc works. Its the xz keys thats not working.

Position keys dont work for me (z-x) Other than that, great :-D

They move in small increments by default, add the CTRL key to move faster and remember to hold the keys down.  This mod doesn't catch actual keystrokes, it polls the keyboard for what keys are pressed when it makes it's periodic checks (1/2 second interval).

morning, OP great mod btw, I'm having a 'that' common problem about the animation

Missing .txt on FNISforUser and all that.

How do you find it ? Did everything on the instruction or I'm just to ignorant to notice it.

Ah, another user of Nexus Mod Manager. Turn off it's option to not extract "readme" files, that option had the dmaging side effect of not extracting any .TXT files including of course those needed to make FNIS see the animations this mod adds.

Turn off that one option, reinstall the mod, run the FNIS User Generator program and you should be able to enjoy what this mod can offer.

:D

Yay MO!

_

l l

l l

l l

l l

l l

l l

V

So I run FNIS (as an administrator), I downloaded Sexaddicts through NMM (with the do not dl readme option disabled), i installed FNIS and Sexaddicts. I run the generator and it doesn't show up. I've tried manuelly installing FNIS, tried installing older versions, and nothing, SA just doesn't show up. I've tried running SA in game (through SKSE of course) and the spells show up and everything shows up but when they go to do the deed, nothing. I hear the sex noises but they just stand there naked. PLEASE HELP!