KinkyWorld, help needet about romance

Hello

I need help about the woohoo give allways a "romantic-interest" relationship with everybody my sims has some fun with.

Is there some setting to turn this off???

I am using also Nraas-Mods but i can only turn off the Kiss-romance and i just startet to play last week with KinkyWorld and now my sims have one "romantic-interest" relationship after the next, but i dont want this happen, i want to chose by my self for a "romantic-interest" relationship.

A setting to turn off "romantic-interest" relationship given from KW woohoo

This only happens to me during adult-teen KW woohoo. I just let this slide since it's easy to roleplay a teen 'falling in love' with an adult. Just ask to be friends afterwards.

Between adults and above/teen to teen this never happens to me. I also use the NRaas Woohooer/remove romance on kiss as well.

We only get the options OnikiKay gives us, and must make do with that. The only help I can offer is my own experience with the game/mod, and confirmation of what happens regardless of my own personal wants.

• 2 months later...