Jarthal32 Posted June 20, 2024 Posted June 20, 2024 Hello, the link to your UVS Public animation pack from WickedCC is not working. When I click on the download, an error appears like in the screenshot.
Cipher 0.2™ Posted October 11, 2024 Author Posted October 11, 2024 On 12/6/2023 at 6:06 PM, Dano_Guy said: I'm sorry to ask what must be a stupid question, but: where is this vagina rig? The vagina rig is use on blender. Usually you wont notice the difference ingame . unless you use very small penis on your sim and the animations have animated vagina . On 5/13/2024 at 10:10 PM, redkunaz said: what feet did you use for those videos? like the one here https://wicked.cc/animations/cipher/cipher-uvs-wicked-animations/ thank you Hi . I use Necrodog feet . You can find it by typing sims 4 Necrodog feet on google . Hope this help . On 5/25/2024 at 8:44 AM, CalypsoBitch said: I'm having trouble getting some of your animations to work, particularly F+F ones. I know I have them downloaded as I can see them in the animations disabler list. When I try to have my sims do them the option for these animations isn't there. It'll be with the correct object, correct gendered sims, and correct romantic/sexual orientation but they just won't show up. I get this message instead. The animation that shows under the disabler list is under Vaginal, F+F on a sofa. I select the sofa, go under vaginal but this message appears. Any idea as to why this might be? Hi . This happen probably your sims is far away / your ww setting / you use teen to perform ww ( you need to add trait to your teen, i didnt remember the trait name but you add it using wickedwhim adding trait ) you also need to download teen unlock interaction here on loverslab . just visit Turbo page . you find it there .
Cipher 0.2™ Posted October 11, 2024 Author Posted October 11, 2024 On 6/20/2024 at 5:56 PM, Jarthal32 said: Hello, the link to your UVS Public animation pack from WickedCC is not working. When I click on the download, an error appears like in the screenshot. Hi . Its been fix . also ive update new animations there . hopefully you can download it no problem .
ioawdfv Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 So, I think I should make sure about your downloads. Download in here (Lover's lab) is old version, so I have to download new ones from WickedCC, right? Also, if I want to have all of your animations, I should download "WW_CIPHER_UVS_Animations__PUBLIC_.zip" and "WW_CIPHER_Animations__OLD_.zip", right? 1
Jyratx Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago Okay, so what the hell is what in the downloads? What version is what? You've got six "Public" and four "Old", all uploaded October 11 of 2024 - and nothing distinguishing them from one another beyond the file size - and two extras that were uploaded in 2023...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now