1 hour ago, Onomatophobia said:

Add some new variables to store on the player character perhaps?

I've been playing around with trying to access the SLSF functions directly, as SLSF has a "SLSF_FunctionAccess" script designed for just that purpose, but my limited programming skills are giving me problems. For example, I can call a SexLab function by adding the "SexLabFramework" script as a script property as follows: "SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto" Then I can call SexLab functions just by adding "SexLab." to the name of the function (e.g., "SexLab.Quickstart()"). That all works great, though of course I had to make sure all the SexLab source files were in the right spot. But when I try to make a similar property for the "SLSF_FunctionAccess" script, it doesn't compile. If anyone with knowledge of this wants to give me a tip, I would appreciate it.

3 hours ago, DewyCave said:

I have a voice pack for 2.1, will it still work if I upgrade to 3.1?

I've been told that it will work, with some missing lines.  However, in post 389 above, Dozen9292 has posted a "delta" voice pack with the additional voice files needed for version 3.0 (which should work for 3.1, but will miss about 25 new spanking related lines).

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I've been told that it will work, with some missing lines.  However, in post 389 above, Dozen9292 has posted a "delta" voice pack with the additional voice files needed for version 3.0 (which should work for 3.1, but will miss about 25 new spanking related lines).

Awesome, thanks!

8 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

are there plans to integrate Spanking with "Spank That Ass" mod so likes/hate pain values change?

enjoy the comments based on fame. spanking doesn't make sense unless consistent... for me IMHO

That's a definite possibility. I've figured out how to detect the presence of other mods, though I am still having trouble calling their functions. The nice thing about spanking is it provides a (somewhat) non-sexual means of punishment in the mod. Before the spanking events, the only means of punishment in the mod was rough sex, which didn't always fit right. Also, spanking works really well for masochism fame-based comments.  It also works well for some follower scenarios and comments. Anyway, you can always leave the spanking events disabled until I can figure out how to send spanking events to Spank That Ass. Probably half of the spanking event comments have a corresponding comment that triggers rough sex, so you won't miss many comments with spanking events turned off.

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

That's a definite possibility. I've figured out how to detect the presence of other mods, though I am still having trouble calling their functions. The nice thing about spanking is it provides a (somewhat) non-sexual means of punishment in the mod. Before the spanking events, the only means of punishment in the mod was rough sex, which didn't always fit right. Also, spanking works really well for masochism fame-based comments.  It also works well for some follower scenarios and comments. Anyway, you can always leave the spanking events disabled until I can figure out how to send spanking events to Spank That Ass. Probably half of the spanking event comments have a corresponding comment that triggers rough sex, so you won't miss many comments with spanking events turned off.

Appreciate the response. Also appreciate all the work you have put into this mod!

5 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

I enjoyed it. The replicas of the NPCs are mostly local, events also happen. So far, the only moment is pop-up messages. Sometimes the name of the NPC appears before the message, but more often not.

Glad you are enjoying the mod. For the missing NPC name, I assume you are referring to the Notification messages that appear in the upper left corner of the screen (e.g., "Irileth strips you naked for all to see"). The NPC name is generated as follows:

String NPCName=akSpeaker.GetBaseObject().GetName()
debug.notification(NPCName + " strips you naked for all to see")

So, the NPCName string is filled by the name of the NPC speaker that is assigned to the actor in the Creation Kit. This has been working 100% for me.  Perhaps the name is missing sometimes because the NPCs are added by mods and don't have names assigned, or assigned correctly? (I've seen this happen sometimes with other mods, especially ones that reference the names of animals.) Or, if you are not running an English version of Skyrim perhaps it has something to do with how names are translated? I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas.

5 hours ago, Gristle said:

Glad you are enjoying the mod. For the missing NPC name, I assume you are referring to the Notification messages that appear in the upper left corner of the screen (e.g., "Irileth strips you naked for all to see"). The NPC name is generated as follows:

String NPCName=akSpeaker.GetBaseObject().GetName()
debug.notification(NPCName + " strips you naked for all to see")

So, the NPCName string is filled by the name of the NPC speaker that is assigned to the actor in the Creation Kit. This has been working 100% for me.  Perhaps the name is missing sometimes because the NPCs are added by mods and don't have names assigned, or assigned correctly? (I've seen this happen sometimes with other mods, especially ones that reference the names of animals.) Or, if you are not running an English version of Skyrim perhaps it has something to do with how names are translated? I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas.

Since this is the case, could you add the ability to disable these messages in MCM in future updates? In this form, they are rather annoying.

Edited by vjnmrf
53 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

Since this is the case, could you add the ability to disable these messages in MCM in future updates? In this form, they are rather annoying.

That is a big request since it will require modification of 1500 scripts (each associated comment has its own unique script that generates a unique notification text). The most likely cause would be actors that have a name in their "ID" field but do not have a name in their "Name" field. The GetName() function, which is an SKSE function, picks up the name in the "Name" field. If that is blank, it won't pick up anything. You might want to open the relevant mod(s) that provide the actors with missing names in SSEEdit and look in the Non-Player Character (Actor) folder. You should be able to review if any NPC actors are missing names in the Name field. If so, you can add them.  

Is there a way to add STA ass and tits overlays to the fame? In SlaveTats menu they appear only as "External" and the slots are greyed out when in use. This provides no real info as SLS also applies "External" for its trauma system. I'd like to add those two specific instances to Masochist fame.

Gristle when you next update can you fix some minor script dialog issues (Formid 3b039eca & 3b243fd4) ...

Spoiler

[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__07039ECA", missing file?
[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Error: Unable to bind script TIF__07039ECA to topic info 3B039ECA on <nullptr quest> because their base types do not match
[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__07243FD4", missing file?
[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Error: Unable to bind script TIF__07243FD4 to topic info 3B243FD4 on <nullptr quest> because their base types do not match

Was looking for something else when I noticed this and thought "Eh Gristle fixed them" then I realised they must have creeped in on latest update :(

cheers :)

On 12/2/2021 at 3:16 AM, belegost said:

Is there a way to add STA ass and tits overlays to the fame? In SlaveTats menu they appear only as "External" and the slots are greyed out when in use. This provides no real info as SLS also applies "External" for its trauma system. I'd like to add those two specific instances to Masochist fame.

Not that I'm aware of. I realize it might not help you, as you have two External category items, but I'm curious if you've tried adding "External" as the category type in the SLSF fame assignment system.  For folks with only one External use, that might be sufficient.

4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Gristle when you next update can you fix some minor script dialog issues (Formid 3b039eca & 3b243fd4) ...

Reveal hidden contents

[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__07039ECA", missing file?
[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Error: Unable to bind script TIF__07039ECA to topic info 3B039ECA on <nullptr quest> because their base types do not match
[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__07243FD4", missing file?
[12/05/2021 - 02:23:18AM] Error: Unable to bind script TIF__07243FD4 to topic info 3B243FD4 on <nullptr quest> because their base types do not match

Was looking for something else when I noticed this and thought "Eh Gristle fixed them" then I realised they must have creeped in on latest update :(

cheers :)

Thank you very much for the heads up. Just me being dumb. In packaging up version 3.1, I simply forgot that not every script fragment has a SLSFC name prefix. They should of course, but I haven't yet been able to track down where these two script fragments are in the mod and rename them. I'll keep trying to find them, but in the meantime I'll just add these TIF files (and the source for them) to the package in the next version. Let me know if you think this requires a bug fix update, otherwise I'll just do it in the next version, which should come in about two weeks.

Speaking of the next update, the main new feature will be the addition of spouse comments and better player home integration.  Specially, there will be an MCM toggle to enable a special set of comments for spouses, so that your spouse can also comment on your SLSF fame (whether as stay-at-home spouse or follower). As I began to write spouse comments, I realized quickly that it was hard to write appropriate comments that would work for every spouse personality. My present solution is to add another MCM toggle so that a player can set whether their spouse is a "dominant/jealous" type or a "submissive/cuckold" type. The former, of course, would be upset by having a cheating spouse that embarrasses them and damages their honor.  The latter would be more accepting of the ravenous sexual appetites of their spouse, and might even encourage it or enjoy watching. 

My current question is whether two such categories are enough. I don't want to overcomplicate things, but I wonder if I need to further divide "submissive/cuckold" into two categories, such that the "submissive" spouse tolerates their wayward spouse while the "cuckold" spouse actively encourages them.  If anyone has any thoughts on this, or any other ideas for spouse comments on SLSF fame, please feel free to offer them.  

Another question is whether I can keep things simple by not writing custom comments for each potential player home.  Comments for each player home would be a lot of work, but if I keep it all generic, then it will be hard to interact with local NPCs for comment-triggered SexLab events (or offers of SexLab events). For example, I could write a spouse comment asking for a threesome with Ysolda, which would make perfect sense if you were sitting in Breezehome, and I could teleport in Ysolda with a marker at the front door, making it look like she just entered. But, if you were in Markarth, it would be a bit odd if Ysolda showed up quickly after such a comment.  Also, if the comment works in any player home, I can't put a marker at the front door, which means teleporting in Ysolda right to the PC, which would make the NPC's sudden appearance look unnatural. 

I might be able to use SexLab to detect the nearest bed, and teleport the NPC straight into that bed, which might be fine if the comment reflected they were already there. But that could still cause some instantly appearing NPCs.  I could also just clone some NPCs and make new generic NPCs (e.g., "Mysterious Woman" or "Local Whore" or whatever) and use them, but it would be more fun to use vanilla NPCs we all know.  

Or, I could just throw up my hands and just write custom stuff for Breezehome, under the theory that players running SexLab playthroughs are probably not out there buying every house and building every Hearthfire home. But I really have no idea. So, any comments on this would be appreciated - generic spouse events that works any place with a "player home" location type, or custom spouse events for a very limited set of player homes?

Edited by Gristle
34 minutes ago, Gristle said:

My current question is whether two such categories are enough.

Sounds good I guess the two categories are enough (for now ;) )

37 minutes ago, Gristle said:

But, if you were in Markarth, it would be a bit odd if Ysolda showed up quickly after such a comment.

I'd keep the comments generic too, i.e "asking for a threesome with Ysolda" to "asking for a threesome".

In a nutshell stick to whatever works best (you can always tweak later on).

No rush on the bugfix!

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

Not that I'm aware of. I realize it might not help you, as you have two External category items, but I'm curious if you've tried adding "External" as the category type in the SLSF fame assignment system.  For folks with only one External use, that might be sufficient.

Thanks, I'll try it out this way and see if it works.

If I may be so bold as to ask for a feature: I have recently updated to new version and noticed you added a bunch of animals to various places. Would it be possible to actually make it a toggle?

I'm not fond of bestiality content and while the mere presence of animals doesn't disturb me personally, they do tend to get in the way in tight spaces and are often hit and miss with interior overhauls. For example, in Bee and Barb you have to either jump over or walk around them to get to the far corner, or they spawn on top of furniture and send clutter flying in Bannered Mare.

If the animal content is disabled in both SLSF, SexLabs and other mods they have no interaction at all, serve no real purpose and are an obstruction. Having the option to disable them entirely would be very welcome. 

Edited by belegost

Regarding spouse comments, I think 3 categories:

1. Angry - includes jealousy comments as well as overt anger comments. "You're supposed to be with me, not sticking your tail in the air for anybody to use." "How dare you continued to embarrass me with your antics." "I didn't marry you so could drag my name through the mud."
  2. Voyeur - likes to watch, takes pleasure in your attractiveness to others, likes the coin you bring in (based on whore fame), asks for threesomes. "I'm so proud to have a wife that everybody desires." "I never thought I'd take pleasure in watching my wife please others, but watching you ... well, it makes me incredibly horny." Could include some nastier comments as well. "I never get tired of watching others use you as you deserve." "You're a slut and you're mine. That means any gold you bring in is also mine."
  3. Cuckold/unhappy - this spouse might also be jealous, but is mostly unhappy or embarrassed. "Dear, is this really necessary?" "I hoped when we got married it would just be the two of us."

I like the idea of threesomes. I think it would have to be at the player home or an inn. Maybe instead of mentioning a specific npc, if your spouse makes the comment "Let's have a threesome, sometime."

• if you're at home, do a scan for the nearest npc. When your spouse comments, it triggers the scan. If an npc is available, there will be a knock on your door. "Hi, am I early for the party?" Then wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Of course, this does mean placing markers at each front door, and I suppose the scan would first have to identify the location and then look for an npc. Don't want to be in Whiterun and have Farkas teleport to your home in Solitude. I've heard of long distance relationships, but that's a little ridiculous! :tounge_wink:
  • if the npc is your housecarl who is not your spouse, then they can approach you. "You needed something, my thane?" same result as above. Maybe do scan for surprise npc, then chance for housecarl?
  • if you're at an inn and your spouse comments, "Do you think anyone here would like to join us?" Scan. Npc approaches, "I couldn't help overhearing. Let's go." Get busy in nearest bed.

Comments specific to hold/town/city would be nice, but I don't know if it's practical. That is totally your call.

1 hour ago, Seeker999 said:
  • Angry - includes jealousy comments as well as overt anger comments. "You're supposed to be with me, not sticking your tail in the air for anybody to use." "How dare you continued to embarrass me with your antics." "I didn't marry you so could drag my name through the mud."
  • Voyeur - likes to watch, takes pleasure in your attractiveness to others, likes the coin you bring in (based on whore fame), asks for threesomes. "I'm so proud to have a wife that everybody desires." "I never thought I'd take pleasure in watching my wife please others, but watching you ... well, it makes me incredibly horny." Could include some nastier comments as well. "I never get tired of watching others use you as you deserve." "You're a slut and you're mine. That means any gold you bring in is also mine."
  • Cuckold/unhappy - this spouse might also be jealous, but is mostly unhappy or embarrassed. "Dear, is this really necessary?" "I hoped when we got married it would just be the two of us."

I like the idea of using these three groups to start, maybe renaming angry to dominant. I could see dominant triggering a lot of aggressive animations and spanking animations. Also a lot of "You didn't ask me for permission to be used first."

"I wish I knew you were a nympho before we got married then I would have just used you and thrown you away like everyone else."

"I know you've been whoring around with other people again. Time to drag you to the town square and show everyone your holes belong to me again."

"I'm know you're just a slut that loves it whenever I punish you in front of others."

"I might just build a gloryhole shack outside our home, lock you in there, charge a low fee. At least then I'd get something out of you, whore."

Voyeur would also be an extremely fun category as having a spouse encouraging you to act as slutty as possible would never get old. It would also be fun if some of their comments would be about them being mistaken as your pimp by others and loving your expressions or voice when with others.

"Maybe I should offer a free round with you with any purchase in the store."

"You're so beautiful when you're moaning like the passionate slut you are."

"I wonder if we can break your record for most people you've taken at once!"

"Haha Someone just gave me a pouch of gold for 'the use of your whore' Here you can have a bit *gives 5-10 gold pieces*"

"Whenever your pleasing a cock your eyes just light up with joy. I love seeing you so happy."

"Apparently most people don't even know we're married, they just call you my personal whore."

10 hours ago, Gristle said:

Another question is whether I can keep things simple by not writing custom comments for each potential player home.  Comments for each player home would be a lot of work, but if I keep it all generic, then it will be hard to interact with local NPCs for comment-triggered SexLab events (or offers of SexLab events).

I think keeping it generic for now would probably be easier, especially since there are so many possible homes for a character to be living in, even before thinking about player home mods. Maybe some special triggers during/after sex with some not your spouse is detected. Dominant "punish" you afterwards, voyeur and cuckold masterbate while it happens.

I know breezehome is a popular house mod because it's cheap but honestly I rarely use the same house or if I doing a mage playthrough I don't even need a house, I got the college.

11 hours ago, belegost said:

If the animal content is disabled in both SLSF, SexLabs and other mods they have no interaction at all, serve no real purpose and are an obstruction. Having the option to disable them entirely would be very welcome. 

That's a great suggestion and I also find it annoying that the animals get in the way sometimes. Most of them are not an issue, but the dog in the Bannered Mare and the dog in the Bee and Barb do get in the way sometimes.  A disable option would be a great idea. In fact, it could simply be tied to the existing switch to disable Beastiality fame events, as these animals are added only to support Beastiality fame events.  Unfortunately, my programming skills are so basic that I'm going to have to figure out how to do this. It's probably incredibly simple, but I'm going to have to find an example to copy.

In the meantime, I'll move the dogs further away. I'm realizing now that they just have to be in the same cell to function, so I could put the Bannered Mare dog way back in the kitchen or the room above it upstairs, and I could put the Bee and Barb dog down in the cellar. If they never get called by a SexLab function, they should never move by more than a few feet. 

Looking at the notes on the spouse comments above, it seems that making spouse comments that would work in any location tagged a "player home" would be best, as there's no way to predict which house someone might use, and it might well be a mod house anyway.  However, I could make it a bit "hybrid", meaning the bulk of comments and events would be generic to location (which would likely mean generic NPCs that might teleport in a bit awkwardly), but I could throw in at least a few location-specific ones (e.g., Ysolda in Breezehome, Haelga in Honeyside) that may or may not ever get used. As for generic NPCs, I suppose there are a few named NPCs that are sufficiently mobile that they could make sense in any location. Examples might be the named Khajiit merchants, Imperial officers like General Tullius or Legate Rikke, or I suppose even Astrid or Serana if otherwise available. I've seen Serana travelling all around Skyrim, for example, once dismissed. The Companions also seem to get out of Whiterun and travel a lot.

As for the spouse personality types, my further thoughts on the three types after reading the above (and lumping some of the ideas together) are as follows:

1) Dominant/Jealous/Angry - I think these are really all the same, or at least close enough to lump into one bucket of comments. (As for the term "cuckold," probably not the best use of the term by me. The spouses in this group are jealous or angry because they are being "cuckolded", so the word "cuckold" alone is not a great way to distinguish any of these groups from each other.) So, aggressive comments and events for these spouses (though even these spouses may be fine with a threesome with an NPC the same sex as their spouse).

2) Submissive/Unhappy - These spouses are also being "cuckolded", but while they are embarrassed by it, may be jealous about it, and don't like it, they tolerate it either out of submissiveness or unconditional love or need for spousal support or other reasons. So, embarrassed and protesting comments but no aggressive comments or events for these spouses. (Not sure about threesomes on this one.)

3) Voyeur/Cuckold-Lifestyle-Enjoyers - These spouses are technically being "cuckolded" but they don't see it that way because they are enjoying watching it, enjoying participating in it, encouraging it, controlling it, and/or making money from it.  So, positive comments and events for these spouses. (Threesomes, foursomes, etc. fine.)

So, category 1 and 3 are the two extremes, but it does seem that category 2 is different enough that it can't really be lumped in with the others. I would love to narrow this down to two categories, but I don't see how to do it without losing one of the categories entirely.

Edited by Gristle
56 minutes ago, Gristle said:

That's a great suggestion and I also find it annoying that the animals get in the way sometimes. Most of them are not an issue, but the dog in the Bannered Mare and the dog in the Bee and Barb do get in the way sometimes.  A disable option would be a great idea. In fact, it could simply be tied to the existing switch to disable Beastiality fame events, as these animals are added only to support Beastiality fame events.  Unfortunately, my programming skills are so basic that I'm going to have to figure out how to do this. It's probably incredibly simple, but I'm going to have to find an example to copy.

In the meantime, I'll move the dogs further away. I'm realizing now that they just have to be in the same cell to function, so I could put the Bannered Mare dog way back in the kitchen or the room above it upstairs, and I could put the Bee and Barb dog down in the cellar. If they never get called by a SexLab function, they should never move by more than a few feet. 

If its too much work to implement a toggle maybe deleting them and adding them as their own seperate addon or mod would be easier. They are just generic animals right?

9 minutes ago, Gristle said:

So, category 1 and 3 are the two extremes, but it does seem that category 2 is different enough that it can't really be lumped in with the others. I would love to narrow this down to two categories, but I don't see how to do it without losing one of the categories entirely.

If I had to guess between the three categories I imagine that category 2 would be the least used, but I don't have an solid info to back that up, just my gut. I just think Dominant Spouses ( I don't really like the term Angry Spouses but that's just me) and Voyeur Spouses are probably going to be the most popular.

10 minutes ago, blahity said:

If its too much work to implement a toggle maybe deleting them and adding them as their own seperate addon or mod would be easier. They are just generic animals right?

I don' t think it's much work. I just need to find an example script to see how to do it. It may be as simple as an MCM switch to "disable" all of the added creatures by reference ID. I just need to be careful, as these animals are the only changes my mod makes to the world space, and I don't want to screw up anyone's game or saves doing it wrong. As for the animals, they are mostly generic animals, but their settings have been tweaked a bit (like making them essential so they are always available). In particular, the wolf and the skeever as these animals tend to get pick fights if their factions and aggression settings are not modified. Even the painted cow gets attacked sometimes if you don't change its factions.