Stereoscopic 3d VR compatibility?

Some time ago, mods were released that allowed DOAXVV to be compatible with nvidia 3d vision and oculus headsets.  Nvidia has since discontinued all support for 3d vision, and so if you have current drivers you can't use 3d vision to my knowledge.  Has anyone been able to find a workaround that allows stereoscopic 3d for DOAXVV or DOA5LR since 3d vision support was stopped?

On 9/2/2020 at 5:43 AM, mksuperultra said:

Some time ago, mods were released that allowed DOAXVV to be compatible with nvidia 3d vision and oculus headsets.  Nvidia has since discontinued all support for 3d vision, and so if you have current drivers you can't use 3d vision to my knowledge.  Has anyone been able to find a workaround that allows stereoscopic 3d for DOAXVV or DOA5LR since 3d vision support was stopped?

You mean to play the game in stereo 3d like this? (You should open the file with Nvidia 3d vision photo viewer on a 3dTV or 3d monitor)

DOAX_VV011_085.jps

After you experience VR, you don't want to know more about anaglyph and stereoscopic. In VR the scale is 1: 1. You see everything in real size.

I don't understand what's going on with Japanese developers. Capcom with the problems of RE3 and RE7 without VR for PC. Bandai Namco with the problems of Project Cars 3 with VR and gameplay and Ace Combat 7 without VR for PC. Nintendo re-launching N64 games without any graphics difference and selling consoles more expensive than PS4 and XBOX ONE, which has better processing.

Now Koei Tecmo launches DOA 6 at a very high price and has to pay DLC separately. DOAX a game that has VR for PS4, but does not release for PC, the same case of Capcom and Namco.

The only way to find out what we want is to send an email to support asking for VR. If you wait around doing nothing, they won't do VR.

I already sent an email asking for VR mode. Ask also.

They already have the VR project ready, which is the PS4. Just adapt for PC.

We have to insist to show interest. I sent the first email 1 month ago. I sent the second today. In 1 month I will send it again. Also send you 1 for support.

For those who have a DMM account

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/contact/inquiry/?title-id=1509164

For those who have a STEAM account

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/contact/inquiry/?title-id=1509164&form=18