6 hours ago, Falange said:

dude i did it the way you and CVPC said but as you can see on the video only the latest versions from v3.0-p5 to latest can still be downloaded for me but when I try to download older versions it shows the screen I took an impression. thanks for the help anyway

Whoops! This is my bad. I must have deleted older releases so I wouldn't exceed LoversLab storage limits. I think I have backups, though. I'll see what I can dig up. Sorry about that.

2 hours ago, CPVC said:

Whoops! This is my bad. I must have deleted older releases so I wouldn't exceed LoversLab storage limits. I think I have backups, though. I'll see what I can dig up. Sorry about that.

bro, if you find it i really appreciate it, although i already appreciate it for the time search for, thanks a lot

On 5/18/2022 at 3:40 AM, Falange said:

bro, if you find it i really appreciate it, although i already appreciate it for the time search for, thanks a lot

Unfortunately, I was only able to find a few backups between 0.2 and 0.3-p4.

0.2: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=997355
0.3-p2: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1026815

I guess I assumed there wouldn't be a demand for previous versions. My mistake. I'll start backing them up from now on.

On 5/22/2022 at 10:10 AM, alexlll said:

I don’t know why, but the male buttocks and eggs do not turn off the latest version. I also noticed that sometimes the performance drops very much, you have to restart the game, then the performance is restored.

A couple people have mentioned that. I think I've fixed it now. A little oversight on my part. Sorry about that. The fix will be included with the next release.

Performance should be improved in the next release as well. I'll spare you the details, but I think I found a way for RTBP to use less memory on the CPU side and GPU. That should hopefully make things a little faster.

18 hours ago, alexlll said:

I don't think it's a weak cpu and gpu. ( I have amd 5950 and nvidia 3880).

Ok, it's probably something else then. I'll keep looking for the problem.

On 5/26/2022 at 7:55 AM, alexlll said:

I don't think it's a weak cpu and gpu. ( I have amd 5950 and nvidia 3880).

i do have the same issues and the same GPU ... CPU is also good. the performance issues are solved for me when you click on a SIM -> Whicked Whims -> choose any action (anal, vaginal, whatever and close it again) this brings the performance back to normal for me at least. hope it helps

15 hours ago, deki said:

i do have the same issues and the same GPU ... CPU is also good. the performance issues are solved for me when you click on a SIM -> Whicked Whims -> choose any action (anal, vaginal, whatever and close it again) this brings the performance back to normal for me at least. hope it helps

Im not use WW.

Hey there

Historically, the mod RTBP has worked for me just fine, but as of recently, the mod had stopped working. The Mod Log specified a "WinError 10061" in which the mod cannot contact the simulation server. After some testing and opening everything possible, I opened the Log in the Bin files and found that the mod was requesting d3d9 version 32. I'm unsure if this is the problem or not, but considering that the mod is said to work with version 64 of the game, I am unsure if the same should be true with the d3d9 version type. Regardless, whenever you can reply to me, I would graciously accept your help.

On 5/28/2022 at 9:47 PM, Oreo67 said:

Hey there

Historically, the mod RTBP has worked for me just fine, but as of recently, the mod had stopped working. The Mod Log specified a "WinError 10061" in which the mod cannot contact the simulation server. After some testing and opening everything possible, I opened the Log in the Bin files and found that the mod was requesting d3d9 version 32. I'm unsure if this is the problem or not, but considering that the mod is said to work with version 64 of the game, I am unsure if the same should be true with the d3d9 version type. Regardless, whenever you can reply to me, I would graciously accept your help.

Do you see the RTBP logo in the upper left corner of the screen when you start the game? If you don't, you might try reinstalling RTBP.

In a level of idiocy that annoys me to no end, both Chrome and Edge are now for some reason blocking downloads from posts in LL forums. I can download just fine from the View File page, but direct links in the descriptions are a no go and I don't have the energy to find out what moronic setting is built in as "security" to disable it. This rant boils down to being unable to download the RTBP Commander through the link you provide. Can you upload it to the same file page as the rest of RTBP, like it was an addon or something? Thanks.

7 hours ago, alexlll said:

Could you add physics for the ponytail hairstyle? I think it will be more in demand than egg physics. I would also like to see the physics of the belly of overweight men or overweight and pregnant women.

Last time I suggested (general, not just ponytail) hair physics, dev said "Maybe someday." and that they weren't sure how they'd simulate hair physics. Maybe things have changed since then, I dunno. Either way, I'm happy to see more interest in hair physics.

Also I don't know what egg physics implies and I'm not sure I want to know, lol

Edited by HoodieGuy87
38 minutes ago, HoodieGuy87 said:

Last time I suggested (general, not just ponytail) hair physics, dev said "Maybe someday." and that they weren't sure how they'd simulate hair physics. Maybe things have changed since then, I dunno. Either way, I'm happy to see more interest in hair physics.

As far as I understand physics for a ponytail hairstyle is the easiest to do.

P.S. The less you know the better you will sleep ?

2 hours ago, HoodieGuy87 said:

Egg physics = weeble wobble, they don't fall down

? probably not the same as what he had in mind, but will allow sleep

I've been having problems in making certain CC work with this, more specifically the ones using the Eve v8 base or similar. I can't find a pattern. Vertex groups and vertex weights are correct and and even maxis match CC, also with correct vertex groups and weights may or not work. I also modified some maxis ones myself to get close to the sizes in the Eve base but either I get them partially working but with distorted effects or not working at all. I can send the CC if it may help to improve the functionality of the mod if you wish.

You should upload this to an SFW site like Mod The Sims as I can see this mod being REAL popular with SFW simmers too ?

THAT SAID - You WILL NEED to convert that EXE file into a TS4SCRIPT file or NO ONE will EVER run it & it may even SET OFF ALARMS in Anti-Virus & Firewall software

Just saying

Edited by PC Naughty Boy

Thank you for making this mod CPVC ! I had been waiting some time to install this mod to give time to work out the bugs. I have been playing around with the settings for a couple days and i must say this mod is awsome!!! It really adds a new dimension to the game !  I also use Reshade and have no problems. THANKS!!!

On 6/11/2022 at 6:41 PM, Sky-El said:

I'm also having an issue with the middle part of the butt not bouncing like the rest, making butts look kind of boxy. Maybe this has to do with the new Wicked Whims update that changed bodies? This mod may need to be updated, is anyone else experiencing this?

I'm also getting the pointy butt especially during animations.