15 hours ago, alexlll said:

Eggs still don't work.

The DLL I shared with eefreef only included a minor fix, specific to their issue.

The eggs will be done soon. The hash browns, however, will take a little more time. Now remind me, did you want the soup or salad?

I'm sorry, I'm just kidding. I'm still working on fixing the testicle physics.

12 hours ago, CPVC said:

The DLL I shared with eefreef only included a minor fix, specific to their issue.

The eggs will be done soon. The hash browns, however, will take a little more time. Now remind me, did you want the soup or salad?

I'm sorry, I'm just kidding. I'm still working on fixing the testicle physics.

Where I live they call eggs not only what they put in a salad.

P.S. Now you know a little more about this huge world around us. ?

Edited by alexlll
11 hours ago, LegendMouse said:

Why can't I run the game after using this mod? "Application cannot be started (0xc0000005)" is displayed. When I delete “d3d9.dll”, I can run the game. What should I do? Now,my game version is 1.84.197.1030. I can use this mod in previous versions.

I'm not certain why this happens to some people. Reinstalling DirectX has worked for a couple people, I'd suggest trying that.

52 minutes ago, skinnytreat said:

the physics work in cas but dont work in game, when i "test" or "forcetest" the ui stops working and the game wont let me quit or go to edit world.

Hmmm... Do you have a log file? I might be able to figure out what's going on with that info.

3 hours ago, CPVC said:

I'm not certain why this happens to some people. Reinstalling DirectX has worked for a couple people, I'd suggest trying that.

Hmmm... Do you have a log file? I might be able to figure out what's going on with that info.

It worked. Thank you

22 hours ago, LegendMouse said:

It worked. Thank you

Good to hear! I'm sorry this happens for some people. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly, but reinstalling DirectX seems to do the trick. Enjoy RTBP.

On 3/13/2022 at 9:08 AM, Sutsiua said:

When i click a certain sock in cas the whole game freezes its the weirdest thing?

Which sock is it? Is it custom content or does it come with the game? If it's custom, could you share the mod with me? I might be able to figure out why this is happening.

22 hours ago, Sutsiua said:

I fixed it by re downloading the file sorry for the trouble but i am having balls twitching like crazy and stretching out when unpaused

Could you post your log file? With that information, I might be able to figure out what's going on. Thanks.

20 hours ago, vash the stampede said:

default, i then put balls to false in settings but still no change. 

That's a known problem with the latest release. I left out a line of code that checked if balls physics were enabled in the settings before creating ball simulators (my bad). This DLL here, though, has this problem fixed. You should be able to disable balls physics with this build as a temporary work around while I figure out what's going on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RTBP Working 2022-03-03.zip

On 3/20/2022 at 5:31 AM, CPVC said:

That's a known problem with the latest release. I left out a line of code that checked if balls physics were enabled in the settings before creating ball simulators (my bad). This DLL here, though, has this problem fixed. You should be able to disable balls physics with this build as a temporary work around while I figure out what's going on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RTBP Working 2022-03-03.zip 3.36 MB · 86 downloads

i used this d3d9, but it jus stretched the bug even longer. the colour is more accurate. any ideas?

TS4_x64_2022_03_21_07_53_32_151.png

Edited by vash the stampede
On 3/21/2022 at 8:03 AM, vash the stampede said:

i used this d3d9, but it jus stretched the bug even longer. the colour is more accurate. any ideas?

TS4_x64_2022_03_21_07_53_32_151.png

also i noticed when i have the mod installed the balls bug appears aswell as this, in new game custom screen the bottom half of character is shown like this. this might help you determine what the problom is. 

TS4_x64_2022_03_23_05_26_00_331.png

Edited by vash the stampede
20 hours ago, vash the stampede said:

also i noticed when i have the mod installed the balls bug appears aswell as this, in new game custom screen the bottom half of character is shown like this. this might help you determine what the problom is. 

TS4_x64_2022_03_23_05_26_00_331.png

I designed RTBP around the Better Body mod. What custom mod do you use for male meshes? I could add support for it, I'd just need to examine its geometry.

6 hours ago, CPVC said:

I designed RTBP around the Better Body mod. What custom mod do you use for male meshes? I could add support for it, I'd just need to examine its geometry.

Im not using a body mod, just wicked wims mod & character mods. i uninstalled everything but wicked wims and RTBP but the bug still occurs. :(